5.3

-  Please, please, please read the author's note. It's so important  -

The drive to Connor's flat was long. He lived well into the city of London and the city traffic was horrible. This isn't my first time being in the actual city. I lived out of the city and went to school there. The only times I would go into the city was a class trip to a museum or something. I've always been fascinated with the city and I can't wait until I get to move here with Louis. I guess he's already staying here in London, but soon we'll be living together. Of course I've got my school to do, but we'll work around that.

"Here we are, Mr. Styles. Would you like me to wait out here for you?" Craig asked.

"No, no I'll be fine. I'll call you when I'm ready to be picked up. Oh and Craig, don't tell my parents about this please. I don't need them thinking anything." I said.

"Your secret is safe with me, Mr. Styles." He said.

I nodded and climbed out of the car, standing in front of the flat complex. I heard the car beginning to drive away and I started to walk into the building. I've never been here, but Connor sent me the directions to his flat. I walked over towards the receptionist that sat in the middle of the lobby.

"Hi, uh, I'm looking for Connor Levey's apartment. It's B two." I said, looking down at the older women.

"Oh, right. Let me just buzz you up." She said. I waited as she buzzed me up, and soon enough I was making my way towards the flat door.

I was a little nervous for seeing Louis again. I know I saw him last night before my father so rudely kicked him out, but I was nervous to see him. I know that Connor is going to be with Olivia today, so that means that Louis and I have the apartment to ourselves. It's not like we've never been alone together, but this time it felt different. After our conversation this morning, I wasn't sure what would happen.

I don't know if I'm ready to have sex yet. It's not that I'm afraid of it, well I am, I know that it's going to hurt like hell. But I'm not sure. I've always seen sex as an intimate act and I don't know if I'm ready yet. I can't imagine myself doing anything like that. It's just so foreign to me. I don't get how or why, but I just don't know.

Taking it too far today could ruin things. What if I freak out and he gets upset with me? I sighed loudly, this was one of the reasons why I don't like relationships. But I'd be dammed if I say don't want to be with Louis. He's the best thing in my life and I know that I'm going to hold onto him for as long as I can.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Movement was heard before the door opened and Louis appeared. I smiled as soon as I saw him and threw my arms around him. He laughed loudly, taking a few steps back and dragging my body with him. His arms wrapped around my waist and he hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you so much even though I saw you last night." I said, laughing. Louis laughed along with me and moved us backwards a little so he could close the door. I pulled away a little, looking down at him. "What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"I don't know, actually. Maybe we could put on a film or something. We could order some Chinese or something." Louis said. I nodded as Louis started to walk into the apartment. I let go of him to let him turn around, but wrapped my arms around his waist as we walked towards wherever Louis was taking me.

We ended up in the living room, which was decorated like a guys flat would be. A few beer bottles were placed around the room and it smelt of cigarette smoke. I scrunched up my noise as we sat down on the couch. "Connor smokes?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he does. I'm used to it so I don't care. Sorry about that." Louis said. I waved him off and took a hold of his hand. His hands were smaller than mine; I really loved holding his hand.