Park Chanyeol: Drunk

Beginne am Anfang

"But that has to do with your personality, Y/N," Sehun argued. "You're always so quiet and shy."

"Remember when you accidentally fell into Baekhyun's lap? You ran to hide."

Y/N felt her cheeks burn at the memory of what had happened.

It was all Chanyeol's fault. She had bought a new dress, a little shorter than what she was used to wearing but she loved how it looked on her body, she got up from the sofa at Suho's house - it was his engagement party - and Chanyeol got up from where he was about to cover her exposed legs with a blanket.

However, she was annoyed that he wanted to cover her legs all the time so she tried to stop Chanyeol. It wasn't a very smart decision because he kept wrapping the blanket around her waist, it brought him closer and made her flinch every time he tried to cover her up. And that made her fall into Baekhyun's lap because she hadn't seen the boy sitting down.

"Do you need to remember this every day?" she questioned, trying not to show that she was still ashamed of that.

And the way Chanyeol was looking at her was making her even more shy.

"Admit it, Y/N, you're innocent." Sehun shrugged and she stared at him, challenged.

"You guys don't know me."

[...]

Y/N opened the door and heard hurried footsteps running towards her, trying to balance the purchases in her hands felt something jump on her leg, she smiled before she even looked.

And then barking echoed through the room.

"Hey Zzar, calm down girl!" she laughed and closed the door with one leg. "I hope you didn't wreck your father's house."

Y/N looked around and apparently, everything was intact, this made her sigh and go to the kitchen, leaving her groceries on top of the counter. After she bent down to pick the dog up, Zzar gladly accepted and started licking Y/N's face, who just laughed.

"I know, I missed you too." She hugged the dog's body. "Let's make up for lost time, your father will take time."

Chanyeol had taken Toben to the vet to get some tests done as the dog seemed quieter than usual, which was weird considering it was only calm when Y/N was around, but Chanyeol was worried since Toben wasn't eating right too.

And since Chanyeol couldn't take care of Zzar and Toben at the same time, he had asked for help from the only person he trusted. Y/N.

She already had the keys to his house, she was social enough for Zzar not to strange her presence, and she was free to cook and even take a shower at Chanyeol's house.

And it wasn't like she could deny his request.

She could never resist his wide smile.

Even if it meant leaving work, tired, and heading straight to his place after stopping by the market.

Y/N took the opportunity to cook something and while leaving it on the stove, she put food for Zzar.

After eating and washing the dishes she had messed up, Y/N turned off the lights and went straight to Chanyeol's room and threw herself on the huge comfortable bed.

She laughed when she saw that Zzar tried to do the same thing as her but without success. Y/N was about to pick the dog up and put it on the bed when her phone vibrated.

She looked up quickly, seeing that Chanyeol had sent her an audio message.

'I'm waiting for the doctor to call, he's going to talk to me about the x-ray.' Chanyeol grunted from the other side and Y/N swallowed hard, the tired and husky tone was a little too much for her. 'Thanks again for taking care of Zzar, I hope I'll be back home soon.'