Ahn Hyoseop: Are you annoyed

Hyoseop found you crumpled on the floor of your apartment by the large windows, curled over and shuddering. Dropping the bag of groceries on the couch as he sped by, he crouched down at your side, placing tender hands on your body. "Y/N? Are you okay?"

A whine left you but that was all he got in response, panic filling him further. What had happened? Hyoseop hadn't been gone very long, and before he left you had been in a bubbly and affectionate mood. Why were you now heaving on the floor?

"Baby? Please, just breathe," he urged, rubbing gentle circles on your back. You slowly came out of your stupor, rolling back into his lap, Hyoseop reaching for your tear-stained face with concern. "Why have you been crying?"

"It's just-" you started, groaning and clutching at your stomach. He looked down at your waist, blinking rapidly. Were you sick? Had something happened? Were you... he snapped his focus back to yours, suddenly unable to move. "It all happened so quickly and then the pain settled in and I couldn't cope."

"You need to explain more to me right now, I'm panicking."

Furrowing your brows together at his state, you shook your head and attempted to sit up but he held you down, hoping it would relax whatever pain you had. Exasperated, you let out a sigh and looked away from your husband. He hated when you got like this. You were dramatic by nature, and whenever you had something to tell him, it was almost like a performance. He just needed the answer for why he found you like this, not an entire production of how it all came together.

Still, Hyoseop knew that's what he'd receive.

"I was crying."

"Why?"

"Well, I was stretching by the window, wanting to warm up before doing some exercise and I was looking out into the street below. And I know it's wrong of me, but I saw something."

Hyoseop huffed impatiently, gesturing for you to continue. "What? Saw what?"

"At the time it was funny," you forewarned and the man holding you loosened his grip, now confused. You flushed with colour. "A man was trying to catch a note he let go of. And every time he almost had it, the wind picked up again."

You began to laugh with the replay of the incident, seeing more than Hyoseop was able to. "He kept trying to catch it– all the way down the street and it got so funny– that I couldn't stop laughing– and then, OW!"

Hyoseop stared at you as you clutched at your stomach again, the whines now making sense. He groaned, pushing you out of his lap and stood up. "Why do I always fall for it?"

"I'm in pain and you– push me?!"

"I can't believe you. I thought something was wrong!"

"There is! I laughed too hard and my stomach muscles are seizing up!"

Shaking his head, Hyoseop returned to the bag he discarded and went to put the items away. Slowly, you got up, holding a protective arm over your centre just in case and made your way into the kitchen, pouting up at your husband. "Are you annoyed?"

He didn't answer you, continuing with putting away his purchases and you whined outlandishly, placing your hands on his lower arm. "Seopieee."

Closing his eyes, Hyoseop tried to ignore the tone in your voice, knowing that it was rare for you to act cute. And normally, it only happened when you wanted something from him. Turning around, he tried to put the cereal away when you slid your arms around his waist, nestling into his back. "I'm sorry I worried you."

"You don't know how scary that was for me," he reproached, looking over his shoulder at you. "I don't ever want to come home and find you like that on the ground again. I thought something horrible had happened."

"You also thought I was pregnant, huh?" you murmured and he stiffened, which made you giggle. "Wow, you're so eager. We've only been married for four months now."

"I just thought... and with how you were so emotional... don't laugh at me!" he complained as you moved into his view, trying ever so hard to stop laughing. But you couldn't and Hyoseop reached out for you, which you leapt away just in time, giggling loudly as you bounced into the living area. He chased after you until you purposely gave up, now standing up on the couch so you finally towered over him. You smiled widely as you slung your arms around his neck, kissing him briefly. "You're the sweetest husband I could ever want."

"Well, I hope I'm the only husband you ever want," he corrected and you nodded happily, leaning down for another kiss. The mood grew passionate, and when you pulled away this time, you were breathless.

"Hyoseop, I am pregnant."

"What?"

You smiled nodding in confirmation. "I mean, I think I am, I tested positive yesterday."

"And you were like that on the floor and in pain when you need to be careful?!" he exclaimed, looking you all over rapidly, unsure of what to react to first.

You hugged him tightly to calm some of his renewed worries, patting his back softly. "Well, I guess I need to prepare myself for you to be over the top. And with me being dramatic, I guess this new adventure of bringing a new life into our worlds is going to be hectic."

You stopped to give him one last kiss before grinning. "But there's no one else who I'd rather do all this with than you." 

tumblr: prettywordsyouleft