Ji Chang Wook

You stared at the little string of mistletoe in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room, one of the few areas that were heavily passed the two of you at frequent intervals. There was also a little strand hanging outside your shared bedroom, bathroom, and front door. Changwook was currently in the bedroom fast asleep unaware of the little festive plant you'd been struggling to hang up for the past hour-hour and a half. How he'd managed to sleep through you bumping the bedroom door as you tried to find some balance on the chair was a mystery, but he remained asleep.

With this now done, you turned your focus to breakfast. It wasn't unusual for you to make breakfast in the mornings but most days the task fell on Changwook since he tended to wake up a bit earlier than you due to his filming schedules. It wasn't long before you were setting the food you'd made onto tray and began making your way to the bedroom. You'd reached the door and were moving to open it when Changwook swung it open, stopping before he ran into you. His eyes immediately fluttered up to the string of mistletoe that was hanging right in front of his face between the two of you. He lowered his eyes back to yours shaking his head as he realized that you were the one who'd hung it up.

"Do you want to place that down before I kiss you or can we risk it falling?" he asked playfully.

Looking down at the try you debated for a moment before turning and setting it on the floor a little ways away. Just as you turned back, Changwook pulled you into a deep kiss, tugging you further into the bedroom, not bothering to close the door. His hands cupped your face, holding you still as your mouths moved in sync. He pulled away briefly sighing as he fell backwards onto the mattress.

"Can I just have you for breakfast? Does that meet the requirements of the mistletoe tradition?"

tumblr: chicken-fifi