Byun Baekhyun: Heater

'It's not working, why isn't it working?' You grumbled, kicking the small heater with the tip of your fluffy house slipper.

An 'ouch' followed, and Baekhyun lifted his head to watch you jump on one foot.

'Baby,' he scolded, readjusting his computer glasses. 'I told you, it's out for good. The new one will arrive tomorrow.'

'Tomorrow is a day too late! I'm going to freeze to death today,' you exclaimed, still eyeing the non-functioning machine. 'I haven't been this useless since my intern years. We've spent what, half a day trying to fix this thing? Ugh!'

Turning around, you met his grinning eyes.

'It's not funny,' you pouted, still stepping closer to him, as if he had a magnetic field around him. 'You know I hate when it's too cold.'

'I know.' He confirmed, lifting the heavy duvet off of his shoulder to invite you to his little cave. 'You've been groaning all day.'

'Damn right!' You huffed, diving forward and sinking into his side just as he wrapped the comforter around you. 'Oh my god, you're so warm...'

He grunted as you curled into him, icy fingers digging into his waist.

'Agh- do you have any blood flow in there?' He nagged, putting his laptop down to cover your hands with his warm palms.

'No,' you mumbled, nuzzling the crook of his neck.

The ice-cold tip of your nose gave him a start.

'Jesus, Y/N! Why are you all frozen already?'

You bellyached, digging deeper into his body in a quest for revitalizing warmth.

'I told you, I can't deal with these temperatures... And you're a living heater,' you added softly, pressing your lips to his hot smooth skin.

'Y/N...' Baekhyun sighed, glancing at his laptop. 'I need to finish something real quick-'

'No.'

You protested firmly, attaching yourself to him like a giant snuggly koala. The sound you made was probably just as scary.

Your boyfriend's palm ran up and down your back slowly, and you shivered from the pleasurable sensation.

'I promise to carry on my service as your heater right after I send out thi-'

'Baek-hyun-n.' Your voice was low, and he gulped, looking at his desktop almost in desperation.

The screen reflected in his lenses.

'But this is important-'

'Aren't I important?' You counterattacked.

It wasn't that you had no respect for his job. But you knew he was way too responsible, and the prototype he was finishing up was probably due in another week, if not two. He could take his sweet time perfecting it tomorrow, after your heating was back up. Today, however, with your working hours well over, he needed to drop his bone and focus his attention on something else.

'You're the most important,' he responded without hesitation, and you couldn't help but smile in satisfaction. 'But can I just-'

'I need you,' you muttered through a pout, and Baekhyun's cache instantly cleared, all things IT erased at once.

It was a dirty trick, yes, but you didn't care since your survival was at stake here. If he was the main source of warmth in this house, you weren't going to share him with his laptop anymore. Letting him 'finish up' was out of the question as well. Knowing him... he'd stay on it for hours until he'd be ready to send it to his supervisor.