Byun Baekhyun: Invasive

Genre: fluff, slight angst 

 Warnings: mentions stalkers.

It all started when Baekhyun announced your relationship a while ago after he got out of the army. One night you went out together, without knowing how, someone managed to photograph the two of you and then your face was on the internet as Baekhyun's new girlfriend.

Your social medias with so many notifications, good and bad comments, messages in direct, that you only managed to have peace when you uninstalled everything.

But your mind didn't have a rest for a good week, the bad comments they made about you kept echoing through your head and it was your boyfriend's turn to intervene.

"Don't listen to what these people say, at the end of the day they don't know anything about what happens in our lives." that's what he said and made you collapse into his arms.

Baekhyun sang to you that night until you fell asleep, with a gentle caress in your hair, there in his arms you felt safe.

And that's how you went about your lives for the next few months, ignoring everyone and everything.

Exo's comeback was close and Baekhyun would have the whole week of recording, which made it a little difficult for you to see each other during the week.

But that wasn't a problem, you liked getting his animated messages.

Only that day, after leaving the house for work, you felt a chill down your spine as you felt like you were being watched.

You paid attention to the street, the subway and finally to the building where you worked. You saw a few different faces but the feeling didn't go away and you were tense until lunchtime when you could go out to eat.

You paid attention to the street again as you walked to the restaurant and noticed a face you had already seen in the morning, in the same place.

You even picked up your cell phone to warn your boyfriend but gave up when your food arrived, maybe it was just coincidence.

After eating, you went back to your work and noticed that the face watched you go and the shiver returned.

You debated with yourself whether to warn Baekhyun or not, but as your work began to demand more of your attention, you forgot.

But it was when you left your job that you saw the face again, feeling your heart speed up and you decided to warn your boyfriend while your hands were shaking. You even typed a few words wrong on your way back to the subway and now you knew you were being followed.

Baekhyun didn't usually leave his cell phone so his not responding promptly indicated what you already knew, that he was busy and you took a deep breath, trying to calm down as you walked back home. But something was telling you not to go back, so you went past the place where you were supposed to come down.

You would go to a busy place, full of people to feel safer and when you were on the street again, you felt your phone vibrate in your hand.

"Is someone following you? Where?"you smiled when you heard your boyfriend's voice but it made you anxious the nervous way he spoke.

"Since I left the house today, I've seen this face everywhere. It's getting kind of creepy." you laughed without any humor

"Can you come to the building? If not, I can pick you up."

"Yeah." you agreed and started walking towards the building where he was. "I"m close."

"Please love, don't hang up that phone."you heard a tone of despair and quickly agreed. You didn't even have that intention.

Already on the corner, you could see that Baekhyun was waiting for you outside with his phone on his chest and watched you approach quickly, while a person in the back scrutinized the two of you.

He frowned and took your face with both hands to kiss your forehead, the feeling of being close again warmed you and you hugged him tight. Burying your face in his shoulder.

"Is that one over there?" he asked seriously and you nodded without looking back. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it tomorrow."

"What will you do?" you asked curiously as you walked into the building.

"Keep you safe." was all he replied as he hugged you tight by the shoulders. You knew that story hadn't pleased him one bit.

He took you inside of the studio, and you greeted the guys with a hug as they expressed concern, asking if you were okay.

But your boyfriend wanted you to feel comfortable, safe again so he asked the producers to show you the parts he had recorded and you smiled while listening to the angelic voice still in the song that needed to be finished, he held your hand and looked at you with a twinkle in his eyes as you showed that you liked it.

The guys then started wanting to show their parts too and started arguing about who should show first, making you laugh at the confusion, and Chanyeol's funny face.

You took the opportunity to rest your head on Baekhyun's shoulder while taking a deep breath, the feeling of being at home taking over your tired body and you felt him kiss the top of your head.

He didn't let go of your hand for a single minute that night, walked you home and stayed with you the entire time, ensuring you would never be followed again. By no one.

tumblr: justwritesdreams