Chapter 12 Daniel Darko

Emma's POV
A new day. I hope Daniel is normal again. If he's not, I have to find out why. Daniel didn't walk to school today, which is strange. I hope he is ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
*School*
Jax's POV
I don't believe what Daniel did to Emma! She was seriously hurt! I think I am starting to have feelings for Emma. I have a lot of mixed emotions right now and I am liking Emma, like a lot! I wanna ask her out!
I see Emma in her locker so I go up to her.
"Hey, Emma. How are you feeling?"
"I'm ok."
"Ugh!" Andi complained.
"What! Now I can't ask her how she is feeling!"
"No! It gross!"
"Whatever. So, Emma, do you want to-"
Just then, Daniel came around. He looked Unusual... The good thing was that, he didn't ruin the moment! But, he was with, Mia. It looks like Mia did something to him because yesterday, Daniel called Mia to the stage and not Emma. Mia doesn't even seem his type at all! But whatever! As long as that means I can be with Em.
"Jax?" Emma said.
"Oh, sorry!" I said.
"It's ok. So do-"
"Wait! Emma, before you make any plans I need to ask you something." Andi cut in.
"Ok, what do you want to ask?"
"I'll tell you later. Right now we need to get to class!"
"Alright! When did you start caring about class so much?" Emma said, laughing.
"Haha, very funny! When did you start becoming a rebel?" Andi said.
"Uh, let's go!" Emma said, trying to avoid the conversation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andi's POV
I really need to ask Emma for a favor! Plus we have to find out what's happening to Daniel! He's been acting really weird since the Never-Ending Summer Party.
"Hey, Andi! So what did you want to ask me?" Emma said, as we walked towards the cafeteria.
"Well, I really want to see if you can help me become a guardian. You know, like, we go to the council and ask what I have to do to become the first human guardian."
"Yea, I can help you."
"Really?"
"Yea, after all, you have helped me in different things. I think it's time to repay you for all you're help."
"Thanks! I also wanted to tell you what are we going to do about Daniel Darko?"
"Really, Andi? You already named him!"
"Well duh!"
"I don't know! First, we need to know if he's under a spell. If he isn't, then that means he is over me. For real."
"I'm sure he's not! You're half his heart! He isn't complete without you!"
"Thanks. Do you have the Spell-O-Vision goggles?"
"Yea. They're in Nurse Lily's office."
"Let's go and get them! I really need to know!"
"Ok!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's POV
Me and Andi are walking to Nurse Lily's office. I hopes she nor the council are there! We get there and no one is there. Thank God! We walk in, Andi gets the goggles, and we get out.
We return to the cafeteria, and I see Daniel with no other than, Mia. Why? Out of all the girls, why Mia? Is she a witch too?
"Andi, give me the goggles." I say.
"Uh, they may be a little wet."
"Why would the be wet?" I say, as I grab them from her hand.
I feel my hand getting wet.
"Andi!"
"What?"
"Why are they wet?"
"Um, I may have, used them for swimming!"
"Andi!!"
"Can you stop getting mad, and check to see if he's in a spell or not?!?" She asked, annoyed.
"Fine."
We walk towards some plants and crouch down and I look through the googles. I don't see any spell residue on him. I heart sank.
"There's nothing on him." I said, in a sad tone.
"Well maybe they don't work! You know, because of the water! Cast a simple spell somewhere." She said.
"Ok." I said.
I cast a spell, in a poster Maddie had put up. A mustache appeared on top her lip, and I quickly checked to see if the goggles worked. They did.
"They work just fine.. Daniel doesn't love me anymore.... For real." I said.
~~~~~~~
"Boo!" Jax said, while me and Andi were still spying on Mia & Daniel.
I jumped up.
"Jax!" Andi said, as she hit him in the shoulder.
"Hey! Why'd you do that?!?"
"Why'd you startle us?"
"Whatever! Anyways Emma, so-"
"Not now, Jax! Don't you see us doing something?" I said.
"Well, sorry!" He said, a little louder.
"Shh!!!" Me and Andi said.
"Ok! Geez!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's POV
Me and Daniel are eating lunch together, and I see Emma, Andi, & Jax crouched down in some plants. They have some weird looking goggles, but I don't want to make it obvious that I'm looking at them.
"So, Mia, should we, you know, ditch school?" Daniel asked me.
"Yea!"
"Ok, well let's go and get our stuff from our lockers."
"Ok." I said, as we got up from our table.
"Hey um, Mia?" Daniel whispered.
"Yea?"
"You do see Emma, Andi, Jax right?"
"Yea."
"Let's go scare them!" He said.
"Alright!"
We walked away from our table and Emma, Andi, & Jax didn't see us, cause they were to busy arguing.
We walked up behind them.
"What are you doing?" Me and Daniel said, together.
They jumped up. Obviously startled.
"Um.. We're just.."
"Stalking us?" I asked.
"Maybe.." Jax said.
"Let's go. We've got things to do." Daniel said.
"Yeah."
After that, we left.
~~~~~~~
I feel this isn't that good. 😂 idek. Tell meh what you think. So there's gonna be some Jemma moments 😁  I kinda don't know how to write about Jemma.
Stay nice!
~Gabby💕
(I'm not deleting but I am discontinuing the story BC idek what else to do. But there is a new story coming up.)