Chapter 5 Trouble with Mia and family

Melody's POV
"So your locker is next to Maddie's and MIA'S!!!!" Emma said almost yelling Mia's name.
"Wait, what's her last name?" I asked.
"Her last name, umm nobody really knows, but I think it's black. Mia Black." she said.
"Mia Black, she's one of the 3 Kanays." I thought.
"Um, hello? Earth to Melody." Emma said.
"Oh, sorry I was just thinking about how Mia is a Kan-," I said. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.
"Mia is a what??" Emma asked.
"Um, nothing. I was thinking of another Mia. Sorry if I scared you." I said.
"Oh, ok." Emma said. Whew I almost exposed the secret. AGAIN. "Ok, so here is your schedule. You get 3 electives and the rest are classes you need. Oh, and 4th period is the longest period because it has 30 extra minutes to do stuff that you need help on, so get used to that teacher. Each class is 45 minutes." Emma said "Here you go:"

Reyes, Melody
1st period: Mathematics (algebra) 7:45-8:25 Rm.407 Teacher: Ms. Cantú
2nd period: Reading 8:30-9:15 Rm.315 Teacher: Ms. Garcia
3rd period (home room): Drama 9:20-10:05 Rm.500 (elective) Teacher: Ms. B
4th period (intervention): Spanish II 10:10-10:40 Rm.409 Teacher: Ms. Salinas
4th period: Spanish II 10:40-11:25 Rm.409 Teacher: Ms. Salinas
5th period: Science (biology) 11:30-12:15 Rm:312 Teacher: Ms. Zapata
Lunch 12:20-12:50 (30 minutes)
6th period: Dance 12:55-1:35 Rm. 504 (elective) Teacher: Ms. Villareal
7th period: History 1:40-2:25 Teacher: Mr. Cervantes
8th period: Choir 2:30-3:15 (elective) Teacher: Ms. Garcia
Emma's POV
There's something going on that I don't know about. Melody said that Mia is a Kan- but didn't finish her sentence. She quickly covered her mouth with her hands to not finish her sentence. I think she was gonna say that Mia is a Kanay. WHAT?!?! I have to tell Diego. I ask her what she was going to say, but she said she was thinking of another Mia. After she goes to her locker to drop off her books, I go and look for Diego. I finally found him. He was with Maddie in the cafeteria. OF COURSE.
I go up to him and say, "Diego I need to talk to you. IN PRIVTE."
"Um, Maddie can I?" Diego asks.
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" she says
"But Maddie, come on, PLEASEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!?!?"
"NO! I don't trust Emma." she says
"HELLOOOOO, IM RIGHT HERE!!!" I tell her. "Why don't you trust me? We've always been enimies, and I never knew why. Just tell me why you are always mean to me?"
"It's because..... you remind me of my..." she said with tears forming in her eyes, "my... sister." she said. A tear rolled down her cheek and landed on her uniform. Maddie has a sister? I never knew that.
"How do I remind you of your sister?" I asked calmly to not get her mad.
"Well, she had brown long hair like yours, and she also liked scrapbooking, pink, and glitter. She was also a girly girl and a goody-two shoes. Now whenever I see someone like her, I can't be around them, because I don't want to get attached, and then for them to move away or something bad to happen to them. I just couldn't live with the pain."
"Oh," I said, "well what was her name?" I asked.
"Her name is April." she said
"Well where is she now?" I asked
"She is with my dad in Georgia. I haven't seen eather one since I was in kinder." she said. By the time she finished that sentence she was sobbing like crazy and could bearly talk.
She fell onto Diego, and started to cry on his shoulder. "I........miss.......them.......so........much!" she said through sobs.
"It's ok." I said trying calm her down. Diego started telling her soothing words in her ear, and petting her head.
After about a few minutes she calmed down.
"I'm so sorry for being mean to you. I just couldn't handle the pain. I'm really really sorry. Could you ever forgive me?" she asked.
"Oh Maddie, of course I could forgive you!" I said giving her a hug.
"Now Diego can I tell you something?" I asked.
"Sure! I think Maddie will let me now. Right?"
"Of course you can "Proxy" as long as you promise to be back in 10 minutes." Maddie said.
"Yea, it's not gonna take that long." I said. "Ok. So, let's go."
We ran into the janitors closet and I turned on the light.
"So, what is it you want to tell me?" Diego asks.
"Mia is a Kanay!" I blurt out.
"What?" Diego asks confused.
"You heard me. Do you need me to spell it out for you, Diego? M-I-A I-S A K-A-N-A-Y!" I say again.
"No, I know what you said, but who told you?" he asks.
"Melody, the new girl." I said. "Well she didn't exactly tell me but she said...... wait, how does she know about Kanays? Is it possible that she may be a Kanay?" I ask.
"It's possible, and I think they are. YES! I'm not the only one." Diego says. Then we walk back to the cafeteria where Maddie was waiting.
Melody's POV
I was walking by the janitors closet, when I heard voices. It was Emma and another boy.
"Do you need me to spell it out for you, Diego? M-I-A I-S A K-A-N-A-Y!" Emma says. WHAT?!?! How does she know about Kanays and I think she was telling that Diego guy because he is a Kanay. I listen some more.
"No, I know what you said, but who told you?" he asks.
"Melody, the new girl." Emma said. NO NO NO!! Why did she do that?
"Well she didn't exactly tell me but she said...... wait, how does she know about Kanays? Is it possible that she may be a Kanay?" Emma asks.
"It's possible, and I think they are. YES! I'm not the only one" Diego says. So he is a Kanay. I knew it! They were about to walk out, so I made myself invisible. Yea, I can become invisible. It's one of my many abilities. They left and I became visible again. I ran down the hall to look for my locker, so that if Mia was there, I could tell her about that. She dosent know me that well, but she knows I'm a Kanay. While I was running towards my locker I wasn't looking at where I was going, so I bumped into somebody, and we both fell.
"I'm so sorry." he said
"Well next time watch where you are go-," I say, but I quickly stop myself. He is sooooooo cute. I hadn't noticed him until that moment.
"My name is.........."
***************************************************************************
Sorry for the cliffhanger guys I just want to keep you guys interested. Hope you all have liked this chapter. Comment and tell me what you think ❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💚💚💚💜💜💜💖💖💖😍😊😘 thanks for the votes and the views. Love you all 😘😘😘😘😘