Chapter 4 Melody

Melody's POV
Hi. My name is Melody I just moved to Miami. I'm also a Kanay. You know, I can control the elements and morph into things. I am in level 10 of power. The highest level ever. I know there are 3 Kanay's including me. The reason I moved here was because my old town found out about me. Also I wanted to find the other 2 Kanay's. They told me their names but I don't remember them very well. I think one was Mia and the other...hm, let me think. I'm pretty sure it was Diego or something like that. I'm going to this school named Iridium High. I get called into the office and the principal calls a girl through the intercom.
"Emma Alonso, Emma Alonso, please report to the principal's office. Emma Alonso, please report to the principal's office." he said.
"I've heard that name before," I thought.
All of a sudden this perky, active, goody-two shoes girl opens the door.
Emma's POV
I was putting my books in my locker and also talking to Daniel and Andi when all of a sudden I hear my name being called.
"Emma Alonso, Emma Alonso, please report to the principal's office. Emma Alonso, please report to the principal's office."
"That's my cue to exit," I say to Daniel and Andi.
They both laugh and Daniel says, "see you later." and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
As I walk into my dad's office, I see this pretty girl sitting on the chair.
"Emma, I would like you to meet Melody, Melody this is my daughter Emma," my dad says.
"Hi!" I say all perky.
"Hey." she says back.
"Emma, could you please show Melody around the school?" my dad asks
"Sure! Come on Melody," I say
We get up, she grabs her bag from the chair that was next to her and I give her the tour.
💫✨💫✨💫✨💫Skip to the end of the tour💫✨💫✨💫✨💫
"Well, that's our tour. Thank you for choosing "The Alonso Touring Company". Any questions?"
"Yea, two," she says, "Where's my locker? And my schedule?"
"Oh right, that's part of the tour. Here locker B23, right next to.........
***************************************************************************
So who do you think Melody's locker is next to??????
Comment and the person who is right will get a shoutout 💖 thanks for the 468 views and 20 votes