Chapter 6 Different secrets?

Melody's POV
"My name is Jax." the cute boy said in an Australian accent, which made him sound even more cute.
"Jax, that's a unique name." I said
"Family name." he replied.
Oh, ok. Well I've got to get to 1st period." I said. "See you later?"
"I'd like that." he said. I kind of blushed, and walked away.
I was on my way to my locker, and I saw Mia there. YES! Now I can tell her about Diego being a Kanay and Emma knowing about us.
I walked up to her and said, "I know who the other Kanay is."
"WHAT? WHO? HOW?!" she said, actually try YELL. LITERALLY. She yelled in my ear cause I was right next to her.
"REALLY YOU HAD TO SCREAM, IN MY EAR." I yelled back, because I couldn't hear ANYTHING.
"Sorry, I just want to know." she replied.
"Well, WHO, would be Diego and HOW I was walking by the janitors closet, and I heard Emma talking to him." I said.
"So, you were eavesdropping." she said.
"NO!" I quickly said back, " I was, um, walking by, and, ah, um, I, walked by where they were talking, and heard them talking about kanays."
"Ok?" Mia said confused. "So, we've got to get to class don't we?"
"Yea, so what's your first period?" I asked trying to talk about a different subject.
"Mine is Algebra," she said.
"Mine too!" I said excitedly. "What about your other periods?"
"Ok so 1st is algebra, 2nd is reading, 3rd is drama, 4th is spanish II, 5th is geology, 6th is dance, 7th is history, and last but not least is choir, my favorite class." she said.
"OMG! We have the same classes together, which is a good a thing cause now we can talk about Emma, Diego and everyone else, and maybe see what's happening around here and who knows about us and if there are anymore kanays in this school." I said. At that time the tardy bell rang, which meant we were tardy.
"Dang, if we get 3 tardy's it counts as an absence." she said slamming her locker door and grabbing my arm. "Let's go!" We finally got to 1st period and I saw that Emma, Diego, and some other kids were there.
"So, let's begin." the teacher said, "wait, I see we have a new student with us." Oh God. "So, come and introduce yourself." the teacher said. I got up and went to the front of the class.
"Hi, my name is Melody and I'm new here." I said nervously
"Um, I came from NY, and to be honest, I don't really like math cause I'm not good at it, and, so, yea."
"Ok, well Melody welcome to Iridium High and we will help you with your math skills. Right class?" she asked
"Right, yea, sure." the class mumbled.
"Now, let's get started." she said.
"Hey. Psss. HEY!" Mia whisper/shouted.
"What!? I have to pay attention." I whispered.
"I'm gonna introduce you to the class," she said.
"Ok, so first off is Emma Alonso. She is a witch. The chosen one. I'm here to get my revenge on witches, cause a former chosen one destroyed my family."
"Oh. Well Im so sorry for your loss, and also if she is a witch how does she know about kanays?" I asked.
"I don't know! Next is Maddie Van Pelt. She is also a witch but she is not the CO (chosen one). She and Emma were enemies now they are becoming friends."
"Ok so now is Daniel. He is a human, but he is the CO's boyfriend." she replied.
"Wait, a witch dating a human!" I said laughing.
"Don't you think they would take away her powers for revealing her secret?"
"Yes, but they made an exception IDK WHY!" she said.
"There is also Jax. He-"
"Oh. I know him. We fell in the hall while I was running towards our lockers." I say before she could finish.
"Ok, well he is a witch too. Well actually he prefers wizard. He used to be in love with Emma, but now he's moved on."
"Ok, last is Andi. She is trying to become a gaurdian."
"Well that's everyone, that I know."
Just then the teacher called on us to explain what she was teaching.
"Oh no! I don't know anything about math." It's ok, I've got this. I was listening the whole time."
We went up and Mia started explaining everything.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟after explanation🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Melody, is there anything you'd like to add to Mia's explanation?" the teacher asked me.
"Um, no thank you I think Mia explained everything." I quickly said back.
"Ok then, you may sit down." FINALLY!
🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫after school💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟
Jax's POV
So I'm looking for this girl. Her name is Melody, she is really cute but I'm not sure if I should ask her out. I mean, she's cute and all, but I like more Andi. I know, I know, she is a tom-boy, likes playing video games and zombies, and she'd slap me if she found out I like her, but that's what I like about her. She defends herself and always gets what she wants.
All of a sudden I bump into somebody and we fall.
"REALLY! AGAIN!" I say.
"Jax?" the girl says.
I look up and see Melody. Really, first in the morning and now this.
"Melody! I'm so sorry for making you fall AGAIN!" I say as I help her up.
"It's ok." she says in a sweet tone. Man, she's cute. I'm gonna aske her to the Never-Ending Summer party this Saturday, and if she is better than Andi I'll ask her out. If not, I'll keep going after Andi.
"Melody?"
"Yes?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure!" she says excitedly.
"Will you go with me o the Never-Ending Summer party this Saturday?"
"OMG! YASSS!"
"Ok then, I'll pick you up on Saturday at around 5:30."
"Ok!" she says.
"Ok, well bye." I say.
"Bye."