Chapter 2 The mysterious new girl

Nobody's POV

Emma is really busy and stressed with her job. She is walking to deliver her next order when Katie walks up to her and says, "where are our drinks? We've been waiting almost 10 minutes." " I'll bring them right now... just as soon as I deliver this," Emma says. Katie then says, " oh wait we also want one of those frozen blueberry smoothies with extra blueberry." Just then Gigi walks up to them and says, " Emma, cover cabana 5 for me, there is drama going down at the beach and I can't miss it." When Emma was just about to leave Katie shouts out, " oh, and Diego better freeze those smoothies to Maddie's exact liking!" As Emma leaves to deliver her next order she trips over a block and tries to freeze only her tray in midair but instead she freezes time. "Oh no!" Emma says. She rushes over to Katie and Gigi just to find out that she was the only one moving. " oh no! What did I do?" she says to herself. As she runs off to see if another person was moving, a girl stands up and says to herself, " you froze time accidentally? (Scoffs) taking over the Chosen One is going to be easier than I thought." Then she walks away.

****************************************************************************

ok so i know that this story still sounds bad right now but please keep reading it gets better please keep reading. love you all

-GabyHernandez26