Chapter 11 Never-Ending Summer Party ~ Pt. 2

Mia's POV
Finally! Daniel is mine. And Emma can't do anything about it! Nobody can take the spider-seal off of him except me! Or another Kanay... but that's impossible because there is no other Kanay. I'm the last of the Kanays.. at least that's what I think.
Anyway, Daniel's eyes already turned black so that means that the seal is working!
"So, are we gonna crank up this party or what?"Daniel askes.
I grab his hand and go towards the party.
-----------------------------------------
*Time skip to Daniel's performance.*
Daniel's POV
I don't what came over me! But, I know that I'm still performing. For, Em.
"Hello Miami!! This song is special. Its for the most wonderful girl in the audience! This song is dedicated to Mia!"
What had I said?!? I wanted to say Emma Alonso but I couldn't! Everyone in the crowd gasped. I could see Emma with tears in her eyes. I wanted to run off stage and give her a hug and tell her that I didn't know what was happening! But I couldn't!

It's Always You-
Some people say that the moment is gone,
And then they tell you that it's time to move one.
But don't you listen to a word that they say,
Cause we've got magic that just won't go away.
And we may be 100 worlds apart,
But that won't keep me from your heart.
You can't fight the rain when it's already falling,
You can't hid the truth from yourself when your all in.
No one can erase this,
I'll always be drawing you closer and closer,
Whenever I do,
It's always you.
Oh,
It's always you.
Oh.
Some people run from what they don't understand,
But we're just keeping it the best that we can.
I know you need to go,
I wish you could stay-y-y.
Cause we've got magic that just won't go away.
And we may be 100 worlds apart.
But that won't keep me from your heart.
You can't fight the rain when it's already falling,
You can't hid the truth from yourself when your all in.
No one can erase this,
I'll always be drawing you closer and closer,
Whenever I do,
It's always you.
Oh, oh, oh,
It's always you.
Oh, oh, oh,
It's always you.
Oh, oh, oh,
It's always you-u-u-u-u-u.
Oh, oh, oh, oh-h-h-h-h-h,
It's always you.
Right there,I got off stage and I wanted to go towards Em, but instead I went to Mia! I felt this force that was keeping me from Em. I grabbed her hand and took her upstage and finished the song.
You can't fight the rain when it's already falling,
You can't hid the truth from yourself when your all in.
No one can erase this,
I'll always be drawing you closer and closer,
Whenever I do,
Then, water started coming out of some hoses. T3 I thought. They ruin everything! I still kept singing.
You can't fight the rain when it's already falling,
You can't hid the truth from yourself when your all in.
No one can erase this,
I'll always be drawing you closer and closer,
Whenever I do,
It's always you.
It's always you.
Robbie's POV
"T3!!" We heard Diego shout.
"What?!?" We asked.
"You kids ruined everything!"
"It wasn't us! It was your 2 cousins!"
"What? Hector & Oscar are over there!" He said, pointing to the both of them.
They waved their hands and started smiling.
"You guys are banned from the Beachside 7!"
"We didn't do it!"
"Yea right! You are the biggest pranksters in Miami!"
"Bu-"
"No! After Daniel gets offstage he is taking you home!"
"Fine." We said.
Emma's POV
I can't believe Daniel did that! He said he had a surprise for me! Was this it? I was with Jax and Andi and we saw the whole thing. Jax was in his boot camp graduation uniform and Andi had a striped shirt and her hair was in a pony tail. Melody was supposed to be with Jax since she was his date but she left.
I ran towards the water and just stood there for a while, wondering why he did that. Then, Jax came to comfort me.
"Emma, how are you?"
"Fine, I guess. I'm just thinking why he would have done that to me. I thought he loved me."
"Well, he doesn't deserve you. If he actually loved you he would have gotten off stage and told you he loved you and that the song was for you."
"Thanks, Jax."
"No problem. So do you want to get out of here? We can go somewhere that won't remind you of Daniel."
"Thanks, but no thanks. Right now, I just want to go home and curl up under a blanket with some hot coco."
He used his powers to make a blanket appear on me and some hot coco on his hand. He gave me the coco and smiled. I smiled back. He brought me into a hug and we stayed like that for a while. Then we went to go and find the others.
Hector's POV
Ha! We got them sooo good! The T3 don't know what they are getting into. We are the H2O and nobady beats us! This is prank war!
************************************************
Hey guys,
So how did you guys like the chapter?
Vote, comment, and hope you liked the story so far.