Chapter 8 Demma?

Daniel's POV
I was walking towards Emma's house to ask her something when I saw that Mr. Alonso was there. So, I went to Emma's bedroom window and I saw that Emma was hugging this guy.
"Emma?" I said in a sad tone.
"Daniel!? she exclaimed.
"What are you doing here?"
"Um, I came to see you, but I guess your busy with another guy."
"Um... Oh! Him. He is just..... A..... Um..." she babbled.
"OK! You caught me."
"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE DATING ANOTHER GUY!" I exclaimed.
"What? NO! He is my brother." she said.
"Wait, what? You have a BROTHER!?" I said, sort of confused.
"Yes. Nobody knows about him except my dad and me. Also he is a wizard, like Jax, but only I know about his powers."
"But.... How come......" I babbled
"Why didn't you tell me about him."
"I don't know. My dad wanted to keep it a sercret."
"WAIT! Who is he?" Emma's brother asked.
"Oh sorry Elijah, this is Daniel my human boyfriend. And Daniel this my brother, Elijah." Emma said.
"Oh, so your her boyfriend. Well, you better take care of my sister!" Elijah said.
"No worries, I am and I always will."
"Ok. Sorry, I know you are, because she is CONSTANTLY a talking about how much she loves you and......"
"ELIJAH!!" Emma screamed.
"What?"
"I told you not to tell anybody what I tell you."
"Sorry." Elijah said.
"Ok well, Emma I've got to go and also nice meeting you, Elijah." I said as I kissed Emma on the cheek.
"Ok well, bye Daniel." Emma said.
"Bye."
"Wait!" Emma said before I left.
"What?"
"You can't tell ANYBODY about him."
"Why?"
"Because if you do, my dad will get mad at me for telling someone about Elijah,"
"Ok. I won't."
"Emma?" Mr. Alonso said.
"Oh no! Daniel you've got to get out of here!" Emma exclaimed, while pushing me out her bedroom window.
"Ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow at school?"
"Yeah. Sure, whatever just go!" she said closing the window on me.
Elijah's POV
That Daniel guy seems nice. I hope he is taking care of my sister. Just then my dad opens the door to Emma's room and said...
"Emma, I heard- ELIJAH! What are you doing here?"
"Um, Emma called me up here and-"
"NO EXCUSES!! I told you, nobody knows about you so we have to keep you a secret."
"But, why?" Emma asked.
"Not like if he was going to destroy the world if we let him out of the house."
"I know Emma, but we can't let anyone know about him."
"I think mom would have wanted him to explore the world like me."
"That may be, but-"
"But nothing! I'm taking him out with my friends and he is going to start attending school and I'm telling Andi, Maddie, Diego, Daniel and everyone else that I have a brother!" Emma said.
My dad was speechless, but he finally said ok.
"YASSS!" I thought, for once I'm gonna get out of this house.
"Elijah, go to your room and get ready. I'll text everyone to meet at the 7 and you'll get to meet everyone." Emma said.
I went up to my room and started to get ready. This was going to be a fun night.