Chapter 3 Unfreezing time

Maddie's POV
I was just talking to Sophie about how my mom never cooks my meat correctly and how my "Proxy" does. When I turn to look at her all I see is the sand in mid air and Sophie not moving. So, I went up to her and said, " Sophie did you burry your head in the sand again? Sophie? SOPHIE!," but no answer. I put my hand through the sand and I could not grab it, my hand just passed through. I got up and went around looking to see if I could find Andi. When I finally found her, I went up to her and she wasn't moving either. Although she did have sunblock in her hand, so I moved her arm on top of her head, then I saw the "hexa-mora-polis" thing. I said " hexapolis?" When reached out to touch it it bit eme. "OW," I said. Then it flew up and started to bite me.
RUDE. I was defenseless so I just yelled, "PROXY, HELP ME!!!!"
Diego's POV
I was just serving smoothies when all of a sudden everybody froze. "Okay, this is weird," I thought. I went up to Mr. Alonso and said, "Mr. Alonso??" I snapped my fingers to see if he would unfreeze then said again, "MR. ALONSO!!," but no answer. All of a sudden I hear Maddie yell, "PROXY, HELP ME!!!!" When I heard her I yelled back, "I'M COMING MADDIE!!!" I threw my towel/napkin in the air and ran towards Maddie's voice. When I got there I saw Maddie fighting with Hex. She yelled, "Get off of me you, you, GLORIFIED DICTIONARY!!!" I ran up with her and said, " Hex STOP." "Make him stop," Maddie said. "I'M TRYING," I said back. All of a sudden Emma walked up to us and said.......
Emma's POV
When I was looking to see if people were moving, I started to hear familiar voices. So, I decided to go and see who it was. When I walked toward the voices I saw that Maddie and Diego were fighting with Hex. "Maddie? Diego? Hex? What the heck is going on, Hex STOP." I said. Hex floated down into my arms and I grabbed him. "That thing," Maddie said covering her nose, "bit my nose." "Let me see," Diego said. She showed us her nose and Diego and I both had the same reaction. Her nose was bright red with a hint of pink and was really swollen. It looked like she had a grapefruit on the nose. "Does it look bad?" Maddie asked. "No, not at all," Diego said a bit too sarcasticlly. "Yea, the swelling is definitely going round." I said. TOTALY WRONG. "I....I.....I mean down." I said trying to save it but I didn't. She gasped and what I'm guessing by her expression was that she wanted to strangle me. LITTERALY. "What happened? Why are we the only ones moving." Diego asked. "Oh, that," I said, "I might of, sort of, accidentally, froze time." I said. "WHAT?!?!" Maddie and Diego said. "It was an accident," I said. "Wait," Diego said, "If you casted a spell, how come we weren't affected by it?" Diego asked. " I Don't know," I said. "Isn't it obvious?" Maddie said. "Nope," Diego and I said. "Ugh, what's the only thing you, Emma, and I have in common." Maddie said. "Well, you and I have a lot in common, Maddie." Diego said. Maddie agreed and said, "We are all from the magic realm, your spell didn't affect witches, kanays, and STRANGE BOOKS THAT MIGHT GET SHREDDED IN THIER SLEEP!!!" "Ok, so what do we do?" I asked. "You have to cast some spells to see which one will unfreeze time." Maddie said.
Mia's POV
Hi. My name is Mia and I'm a kanay. I'm the last one. I think. I am here to take the chosen one down, because a former chosen one destroyed my family. I am here to get my revenge on witches. If my dad were here he'd want me to do it. So, I was just walking around looking to see if anyone else was moving. I did not find anyone though. I went up to the life-guard tower, cause I knew the chosen one's "human boyfriend" works there. He was frozen as well. "So, you are the famous Daniel Miller." "I don't get why the chosen one would want to give up her powers for you." I said. To myself though. Since he was frozen, I took it as an advantage to look through his texts. Of course the chosen one was his first text. I read them out loud. One said,"Hey Danny I'm looking forward to seeing you at my dad's surprise birthday party, XOXO Emma." Eww! Another one said, "Thanks for the song! Love it! XOXO Emma." Disgusting! OMG! What the heck is wrong with them. So many XOXO's. What does it mean. All of a sudden I hear some voices and people walking so I freeze. I couldn't let anybody be suspicious about me. It was a guy and a girl. Probably a witch and a wizard. They were talking about how they were gonna help the chosen one or how they call her "Emma" unfreeze time. When they finally left I said to "Daniel", "So many witches in this town. Looks like we're out numbered." Since I had to leave, I turned Daniel toward the sand since he was leaning in the bar from the tower. "There you go," I said. "Now to make my grand entrance," I said, then walked away.
Emma's POV
I was trying out spells to try to unfreeze time. One of them was, "that spell I did was in vain make time start to move again." It didn't undo. Diego then said, "I don't think that spell rhymes. Oo unless you do it all British like, like (British like) would you like a spot of tea madam. Why thank you my good sir." Maddie laughs, then said, "doesn't my "Proxy" have the best Englander accent." Maddie turned Andi's head and I said, "What did you do to Andi!?" I said. "Your welcome," Maddie said. Diego laughs and I say, "I don't have time for this," and I look down at the Hex and get ready to try another spell. "This spell I can't unlock, it's time to start the clock," I say, and the clock starts to toll. It hurt our ears really bad. Diego yells, "MAKE IT STOP!" "I DONT KNOW HOW!" I yell back. "IS IT OVER?" Diego says over the bell. Maddie yells, "WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?" "WHY ARE YOU!?" Diego yells back. The clock finally stops. "Oh no, that's NOT what I meant!" I say. "I've got to try some more." "Umm, ah! Everyone is stone cold stop, make time start to move againnnn...ned." I say. "YOUR NOT EVEN RHYMING ANYMORE!" Maddie yells. She was probably still recovering from the bell's toll. All of a sudden everything froze with ice and snow. Maddie then says, "now you froze everything for real!" "I didn't....do this." I say. "Yea, right." Maddie says. "Let's go "Proxy" before she turns everyone into dogs!" "I don't know what else to do!" I say back. "I do, as the official "liberator of the council"," Maddie says. "ITS A MADE-UP TITLE!" I say back. "It is my duty to inform them of all witchy.....wrong-doings." Maddie says. "I'll be right back "Proxy" I have to go pay the council a visit," she says to Diego. "NO! Maddie, I'm gonna get in so much trouble," I say. "I have to," Maddie says. "I can't just leave the Panthers like this. I'm sorry. Be right back "Proxy", STAY OUT OF TROUBLE WHILE IM GONE WILL YA." she says. I make a face at her, then Diego says, "Maddie, maybe you shouldn't go cause..." Then I say, "Maddie no," but before I could finish my sentence she casted a spell and POOF she was gone. "You know she means well," Diego says. "The "Liberator of the council" yea, right." I say.
Mia's POV
I was just walking through, and I saw the chosen one casting spells trying to unfreeze time. She tried 3. One of them was "that spell I did was in vain make time start to move again." Nothing happened. The guy then said, "I don't think that spell rhymes. Oo unless you do it all British like, like (British like) would you like a spot of tea madam. Why thank you my good sir." The girl laughs, then said, "doesn't my "Proxy" have the best Englander accent." I'm guessing "Proxy" was the guy's nicknames. No one would have the name of "Proxy". The girl turn another girl's head. "What did you do to Andi!?" The chosen one said. I'm guessing Andi was the girl's name. "Your welcome," the girl said. "Proxy" laughs and the chosen one said, "I don't have time for this," and she looked down at some book and got ready to try another spell. "This spell I can't unlock, it's time to start the clock," she said, and the clock starts to toll. I had to cover my ears because it was really loud. "Proxy" yells, "MAKE IT STOP!" "I DONT KNOW HOW!" the chosen one yells back. "IS IT OVER?" "Proxy" says over the bell. The girl yells back, "WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?" "WHY ARE YOU!?" "Proxy" yells back. The clock finally stops. Thank God. "Oh no, that's NOT what I ment!" The chosen one says. "I've got to try some more." "Ugh, everyone is stone cold stop, make time start to move againnnn...ned." She says. "YOUR NOT EVEN RHYMING ANYMORE!" the girl yells. She was probably still recovering from the bell's toll. I then froze the area so that they could blame the chosen one. The girl then says, "now you froze everything for real!" "I didn't....do this." the chosen one said. Then I walked away.
Emma's POV
So Maddie just left to go and tell the council that I froze time, and Diego left to go and check on everyone else. I heard Mrs.Van Pelt coming. Ugh. "Hello, you-hoo, is anyone here not playing statue," Mrs.Van Pelt says. I raise my hand. She says, "oh goody." I say, "um, Mrs.Van Pelt, is everyone else... you know frozen?" "Well yes, you have NO idea how hard it was to get here. The traffic was horrible." Mrs.Van Pelt says. "Do you know why??" "Oh that.." I say, "I might of.....froze time." I say. "Oh, well at least I know that I will get top notch service," Mrs.Van Pelt says, "I would like an empanada with.....are you even writing this down?" she asks. "Umm....NO, I have bigger problems right now, do you not see that everyone is......" I say, but before I can finish my sentence Maddie and The Council showed up. GREAT. I'm in HUGE trouble. "Mrs.Alonso," Agamemnon says, "what happened? And please no lies." "Well I was trying to freeze ONLY my plate, but by accident I......." I say, but before I could finish my sentence Desdemona cuts me off and says, "you put in risk the whole world." "The world can stop spinning, and everybody is at risk of dying." Lily says. We don't talk for about 20 seconds, and then Agamemnon says, "well....what are you waiting for? Do a spell." "I don't know how." I say. "I'll take care of this." Desdemona says and she makes the snow and ice go away. "Well...what are you waiting for? Do a spell to unfreeze time now." Desdemona says. "I DONT KNOW HOW!!" I say. "Here just read this." Desdemona says handing me a piece of paper with a spell on it. "It should be a breeze, for the world to unfreeze." I say and everything unfreezes. Oh no. I look around and my tray fell on Mrs.Jones and since Andi was about to put sunblock on Hex she squeezed the bottle and all the sunblock got on her. Well at least the world is unfrozen.
****************************************************************************
Hey guys,
How did you guys like this chapter, sorry I changed to POV's it's cause I was reading different story's and they all had POV's so I thought it would be more clear to understand the story with POV's 😜😝😛💙💜💚❤️ love you all. I'm gonna change the story a little I'm gonna add a 2 characters a boy and a girl. Maddie is also gonna be nice in this story. it's gonna be my own way but the story is going to revolve around season 3 of EWW. Comment and I'll pick the two best characters. End date: March 14, 2015
****************************************************************************
Name
Age
Siblings
Evil/nice
Enemies (if evil, if not you can leave it blank)
Friends (if they are all, just put all)
Kanay/witch/wizard/human/guardian
Hobbies
Color of powers