🍋Sleepover things//Adrien x reader(Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

"I had a 99.789% hunch that you guys wouldn't play anyways." Max says, pressing his glasses up against his face. "I'm not entirely sure if it's a good idea myself if we play this!"

"Come on, max. Don't be a party pooper!" Kim huffs, leaning forward, using his hand to prop himself up as he leans to spin the bottle. "Of course, I'll go first!" He grins as he spins it, leaning back to sit criss cross.

You, who sat next to him, could only press your lips together and pray it wasn't you the bottle landed on.

..but it didn't seem like your prayers worked.

"Oo~ it landed on you!" Kim points towards you, eagerly standing up. He offers you a hand, which you awkwardly take after giving a look that said 'help me' in the girls' direction. Adrien seemed to have a hard look on his face. Didn't seem like he was too fond of the bottle landing on you.

"Yeah yeah..let's just get this done and over with." You sigh, pulling your hand away and begrudgingly walking toward the closet with Kim. You enter first, watching as he shuts the door behind him. It was a walk in closet, but it was still a bit small. Not like you needed a big closet anyways.

The rest of the group seemed to continue their conversations outside.

"Okay! Seven minutes starts....now!" Rose shouts from the other side, tapping the timer on her phone.

"So..how about I show you a few tongue tricks I've learned?" Kim smirks, scooting toward you, reaching a hand toward your face to try and cup your cheek.

You pull away, shaking your head. "Sorry, not really interested."

"Come on! The bottle landed on you, and it's seven minutes in heaven. You're seriously gonna be like this?" He groans, pulling away and crossing his arms. He leans back against the wall, barely able to see you through the darkness of the closet. "Wait..what are those on your neck?" Kim suddenly questions after a minute of silence. You blink, lifting a hand to cover your neck, "What are you talking about? There's nothing on my neck. Don't worry about it." You deny, which only made him press the subject.

Kim leans forward, poking his finger against a spot your hand failed to cover. You wince with a groan, slapping his hand away. "So you and Adrien DID do something! Max told me he arrived first. Guys gotta do what a guys gotta do, right?"

"That is NOT what-"

"Come on. You can't deny that. If a guy and a girl are alone, clearly they would fu-"

"We didn't even get that fa-"

"It's okay! I'll keep it under the wraps. I respect a man going for a girl. You should know even I don't go for the taken ones." He defends, shaking his head and crossing his arms.

Thank god. That meant you didn't have to worry about him flirting with you anymore.

Wait.

"Look Kim, just- ..Adrien and I aren't even anything! This is- from something else. Okay? Nothing happened. Don't even open your mouth, or I swear to god you won't have a reason to be smiling anymore." You threaten, pressing a finger against his chest.

"Woah! Okay, okay! Jeez!" Kim lifts his hands defensively, leaning back against the wall.

You two spent the last few minutes in silence, before there was a small knock and a pull of the door. It was Max with a phone in hand. After a quick glance of the group, it seemed like..Nino and Alya were gone, and Juleka and Rose disappeared.

"They..uh..are in the extra rooms." Marinette scratches her cheek with a small shrug. Ew. You hoped they wouldn't make a mess.

"Don't worry. Nino and Alya have approximately 4.34 minutes left and counting. Rose and Juleka have about 6.6...6.59..." Max counts aloud.