"I know it's your favourite and I'd rather you have it than me, but you have to promise to always wear it" he's looking at me intensely worried I might hate it so I once again jump at the chance to kiss his face.

"I promise, I love it so much thank you baby" I can't keep the smile from my face, never did I think my Mattheo was such a softie when it comes to romance.

"Here turn around" I turn around and lift my hair as he places it around my neck gently and leaving a kiss on the back of my shoulder.

He lays down and I lean back on him while he wraps his arms around me. Even though he's my boyfriend I still get butterflies and sparks whenever he's around or whenever he touches me I never loved someone so much.

" I love you Mattheo" I look up at him and he leans down and kisses me.

"I love you too very much by the way" I snuggle back into his arms.

After a couple of hours we'd eaten all the food and he read a couple of chapters to me from one of the books he'd brought me and I'd never felt more happy than I did these past few hours. I love it when he reads to me, he always strokes my hair and does silly voices when a character is speaking.

"So are we going in or not ?"

"Go in where?" I look at him confused until I realised he was talking about the lake

"We'll come on then I've been dying to get you out of that shirt" I punch him lightly, laughing at his dirty mind. He strips down to his boxers and I find myself staring at how stunning he is. Even his scars that cover most of his body, I loved every single one of them. I'd give each one a kiss if he'd let me, but I know he hates them.

"Baby no need to stare I'm all yours" he winks at me and dives into the lake water splashing everywhere, I scream as the cold water hits me.

"Matty it's freezing in there"

"I'll warm you up you don't need to worry" his curls dripped with water and he gives me a smile that makes me want to melt right there on the spot.

I strip down to my bra and pants and hesitantly walk my way over to the lake, that is until he pulls me into the water.

"Fuckkk" I scream as I emerge from the water and I splash his smug face with the water.

"Oh baby you did not just do that" he quickly makes his way over to me and I scream trying to swim away from him but he's too quick and he grabs my waist and drags us both under the water.

Were both dying with cheesy laughs and trying to dunk each other in, of course Mattheo wins because he's ridiculously strong, probably from all the fighting he's involved in.

"Okay okay I'm out of breath and you win" I smile at him swimming back over too him slowly making sure he isn't going to surprise me with another tackle.

"Of course I won darling" he pulls me towards him and I wrap my legs around his strong torso under the water trusting that he can keep us both a float. His wrinkly fingers touch the ring around my neck.

"You promise to always wear it?" He's looking in my eyes with his dark ones, his wet hair making him 1000x more gorgeous which I thought was impossible and I can see his gentle face soften as I lean into kiss him.

"I promise, I don't ever want to take it off"

"Good, it looks good on you"

He kisses me deeply, his hand tightly around my waist keeping me afloat and his other in my wet hair pulling me into his kiss as much as he can. His tongue enters and explores my mouth, this isn't like most of his kisses, this one is full of love and affection. My hands are on his shoulders trying to take some of my weight off him but as our kiss becomes more heated I can't help but move them to his wet curls.

His kisses move to my neck and I'm trying not to moan, he knows that neck kisses are my weakness and I find myself tilting my head back giving him more access to my neck and chest completely forgetting that we are in a public space.

"Mattheo, some one might see us or someone might be watching" I look around in panic.

"They wouldn't fucking dare" he barely lets me respond as he smashes his face back onto mine making me forget once again.

He's moves his lips down to my neck and then my chest kissing my breasts over my wet bra, and instantly I moan in response, making him grin proudly. We can never have a kiss like this without it going further, neither one of us has the self control to end it here.

I feel my fingers gripping his hair tighter and he finds himself moaning as well.

"I reckon it's time to head back don't you think" he smiles at me knowing I know exactly what he means so I nod and we both swim faster out of that lake than we ever have before.

Hope you enjoyed this short one with Mattheo being a cutie!
Thanks for reading.