EP 26 - MAKE THINGS RIGHT

|| GYEONG POV ||

Yugyeom grabbed me and held a gun at my head , as he was behind me holding the gun . I let out a gasp in shock .

"You...You pain in the ass" Jimin poked his inner cheek with his tongue in annoyance .

"You like to play with words too much , Park Jimin" Yugyeom said .

"Y-Yugyeom" I spoke "P-please stop t-this"

"You are brain washed baby , you don't know what you're saying" Yugyeom said .

"Yah! Stop fucking with me and let her go!" Jimin yelled as his men started to come to the garden .

"After what you did to me?  I'm not a charity event , Park Jimin" he said .

"Yugyeom! Why are you doing this?" I asked trying hard to get his grip off of me .

"Why are you being like this? What happend to you?" he asked me "Where did all the love for me go?"

"I-I'm sorry" I said .

"Sorry?! After nights of me not sleeping because I was worried sick for you , now you tell me sorry cause you fell out of love? You fell for this psychotic person who killed his own mother?" Yugyeom spat out in anger .

"Yes I did! He is not a psycho! At this moment you are bing the psycho!" I yelled .

"You bitch" Yugyeom held my neck tight making me hard to breath a little .

"JEON YUGYEOM!" Jimin was about to order his men .

"If they make one more move Park Jimin , your so called wife will be meeting your mother up there" Yugyeom smirked .

Jimin's eyes were dark , ready to explode the whole world in a second .

Yugyeom held the gun on my head tighter . A tear escaped my eyes as I touch my belly , I can't let me baby die , why must this happen? After so much time I was finally happy , Jimin changed for good , I became happy , I have a baby inside me...Mummy is sorry baby .

"Please son! Please let Gyeong go , I beg you! She is holding a baby" Grandma cried as she slowly go on her knees begging .

Jimin eyes widened in shock after hearing grandma's words . 

"W-what?" Jimin's voice was faint .

"I-i'm s-sorry , I w-wanted to s-surprise you" a tear fell on my cheek as I forced a smile .

"Pregnant? Wow , that is how low you became , Hwang Gyeong?" Yugyeom said in disgust "Letting a psychopath like him be the father of your child"

"Get grandma inside" Jimin ordered one of the guards .

The guard nodded and took grandma somewhere she could be safe .

"Give up , Yugyeom" Jimin said .

"Why should I? You destroyed my life once , why can't I destroy yours?" Yugyeom asked .

"I never messed with your fucking life you asshole , you did!" Jimin shouted .

"Shut the fuck up! You were the one you batrayed me!" Yugyeom said .

"I never betrayed you , it was you who did" Jimin looked in his eyes "You were too weak to handle being in my squad"

"You fucking bastard!" Yugyeom chuckled "You always left me behind , never believed in me , you always chose my fucking brother before me , when you knew I could do the work better than him!"

"I never fucking chose you because of something that everyone's witnessing now!" Jimin said "You are an asshole! You are full of jealousy , you are spiteful for your brother! You never once cared about your squad , you always thought of yourself , you wanted to save yourself before your squad , but let me tell you , when you're in a gang , you would fucking die for it , you would sacrifice yourself for them , that is the fucking reason why I never chose you , ever!"