EP 7 - RELAX PRINCESS

AUTHOR POV

Days passed...Now Gyeong was Jimin's maid...only maid . She had all the work on her shoulders...she felt exhausted . Day and night she only went after Mr.J's rules . She couldn't disobey  him , because she knew what was going to happen to her if she ever did . But she truly had enough . He kept using her . He wanted her for his satisfaction . She felt disgusted . Gyeong really had enough , she twice made the worst decision of her life . 

She tried to escape twice but it led to chaos...Jimin found out . She was doomed . He tortured her , he toyed her...Her body felt weak . She was near to killing herself...but why she stopped? she was scared about what was going to happen then...what will happen to her then? What's after this life? Every night she cried...thinking about her father , younger sister...she felt sorry for disappointing them at this point...she never meant it...she was forced to...she missed them . Gyeong missed them more than anything...she wanted to know how her family was doing , does her father take his medicine? how are her sister's studies going?...

She couldn't know anything...Jimin didnt allow it .

JIMIN POV

I was swimming in my pool . The water was cold...I love it . It felt good , the coldness went through my body and freshened me up . I need some relaxation .

"S-sir..." someone called . 

As soon as I heard the familiar voice I turned my head to look at her face . I smirk .

"D-dinner is ready for y-you..." Gyeong said looking down .

"Ok . Get my bathrobe" I said and slowly got out of the pool . She brought my bathrobe , she gave me a slight glare and helpped me wear the bathrobe . Oh , she doesn't know what she got herself in to . I grab her arm and pulled her closer to me .

"S-sir what are y-you doing?" she looked at me with her soft eyes . Agh! she is so innocent . Well...nah~ , can't fool me so easily  . What did you think me of? Prince Charming? hahahaha

GYEONG POV

He grabbed my arm pulling me toward him . I was shocked by his action . W-what is he doing?

"S-sir what are y-you doing?" I said as confusion was over me . He didnt speak but I gasped as he pushed me in to the pool . Oh no! no no no I can't swim , I started to flap my arms , gasping for air . I was never able to learn how to swim...water started to get inside my mouth and I stated to cough for air . 

"N-no , please h-help m-me! I c-cant s-swim!!" I begged him to help me . 

"Aw , my poor princess . Save yourself" he chuckled and threw a plastic tube toward me with his foot . I quickly grabbed it and held on to it . My body was shaking from the cold temperature of the water .

"You should know for the next time you glare at me" he smirked at me and got inside the house...leaving me float in the cold water . Why did he even got married to me? What the heck is this marriage? It's hell! Why does he treat me like this? What did I do to him? Why did he want me in the first place? Why can't he treat me as a real wife? Even though we dont feel nothing toward each other...he should at least show kindness to me as I do every single thing in this house...agh!!!

"I want to kill him!!!" then a guard looked at me like I was a crazy person "What? Can you stop staring and please help me?!" 

JIMIN POV

As I entered my room...a smirk formed on my lips . Well , well , well...who do we got here?