EP 17 - YOUR SMILE , MY DRUG

GYEONG POV

"So do you love me?" His grip on my waist became tighter .

"N-no I dont love y-you..." I looked down .

"Why are you being so weird? Huh?" Jimin asked .

I gulped hard as I felt a knot forming in my throat as soon as I met his beast eyes .

"Answer me , Gyeong-ah!" Jimin started to caress my thigh .

"J-Jimin , I-I just...just" I couldn't speak .

"You just a what?" Jimin smirked "Do you keep dreaming , if I fall for you then I'll let you go?"

"What are you saying?" I looked at him in disbelief "If you think I'm trying to melt your so called heart...then please take that thought out of your head . I'm behaving like me...like Hwang Gyeong" 

"Baby you're Park now...I dont want to hear any other last names...but why is there a slight blush always present on my sweetheart's cheeks when I'm close to her? Actions speak louder than words" Jimin said smirking .

"I hate you" I said .

Then as a light switch , his smirking face turned into a angry one .

"Hate me? Huh?!" He slightly yelled .

"You are really shameless . You treat me like shit and then ask me if I love you! How can I love someone who just wants my body for his pleasure? Loving you would be as if I invited my death to have dinner with me" I let all my anger out "Sometimes I feel happy around you , but it doesn't mean I love you . Yes , my hearts flutters when you're close but I dont feel anything towards you , I don't love you . You don't even know what love is...it's the most beautiful feeling in the world...and I'm not willing to share that feeling with a monster"

A tear left my eyes , rolling down my cheek . I took a deep breath to calm myself .

"Anything left to say?" Jimin raised an eyebrow , titling his head and looking at me like a psychopath .

"Let me go..." I tried to get up but he didnt let me .

"Did I say that you can leave?! Huh?!" He grabbed the back of my neck interwining his fingers with my hair .

"Sweetheart , I'm afraid you still don't know me" Jimin said .

"W-what do you mean?" I asked .

"I'm just hungry for your body nothing more...I never asked for you to share anything with me" he whispered in my ear "I just want the whole you , I don't want to share love with you"

He bit my ear making me gasp . His lips started to travel to my neck and his hands touching my sides . 

"J-Jimin , please stop" my breathing became heavy .

He slides my dress off my shoulder and started to kiss my collarbone . Then he picked me up throwing me on the bed . 

"J-Jimin..." I stuttered .

He started to kiss my jawlines .

"S-stop Jimin...This is not right!" I tried to push him away . He started to kiss my sweet spots , making it hard for me to prevent the noises to come out of my mouth . 

His hand went under my skirt...I gasped at the unwanted touch .

"Getting wet for me babe?" Jimin smirked .

I pushed his shoulders but it effect him . Jimin lift my shirt up , making his cold hands travel down my flat stomach , goosebums forming on my body . He pulled me for a hunger kiss . Jimin had only his towel around his waist , making me feel uneasy .