EP 25 - MEETING HIM AGAIN

|| AUTHOR POV ||

It was Sunday , and grandma came here , at Jimin's house , as I invited her , cause I wanted to break the news that  I'm pregnant . I found out less than 2 days ago , I was actually out of this world at the moment , thinking that a tiny me or a tiny Jimin is in my belly right now , I felt on cloud 9 . I haven't told Jimin yet , but I'm planning to after I tell grandma . 

As I finished making the tea for her , I sat down beside her on one of the chairs at the garden . She loved it there as much as I did . I admire her so much , she is just so sweet , she cherishes everything on this world , so delicate , so wonderful . 

"Jimin , isn't here?" she asked looking around .

"No , grandma , he had some work , so he had to leave a while ago" I smiled to her .

"It's ok , he is a grown man now" she said "Thank you , Gyeong!"

"H-huh?" I was confused .

"Thank you for making my Jimin go in the right path" grandma said .

"I didn't do anything , grandma , it's just Jimin's heart being awaken after all these years" I said "I'm glad it did"

"And that I why I'll be thanking you , for waking his heart , showing who he really is" grandma put her hand over mine "Please keep him happy"

"I will try my best grandma , I promise I'll always be by his side" I said .

"I told you , he loved you" she smiled .

I blushed a little while smiling and nodded .

"What about you? Are you ok?" grandma asked .

"I was sick a few days ago , so I was recovering , but I feel better now" I said .

"Oh no , what happend?" she asked .

"I wanted to say this to you before anyone else um..." I said .

"What is it my dear? You can tell me anything" grandma said .

"Well...I'm pregnant" I smiled as small tears formed in my eyes .

I saw grandma smiling so brightly "Oh my god! Oh my god! Gyeong! You dont know how happy I am!"

"Me too!" I laughed .

"You didn't tell Jimin yet?" she asked .

"Not yet , I want to tell him soon" I smiled .

"I can't believe this!" Grandma was tearing up too "Thank you , Gyeong!"

"No need to-"

Before I could speak another word we started hearing gunshots . I flinched in shock .

"Oh my! What is happening?" grandma looked at me worried .

Then I looked inside the house where the guards started to run fast where the gunshot was heard , infront of the house .

What the hell is going on? We both got up from the chairs .

"Grandma , let me take you upstairs" I said , wanting her to be safe .

"W-what about you , Gyeong?" she asked .

"Please don't worry about me just-" I was interrupted by someone .

"Hello , my love" he said .

I turned my head to see who the person was...the moment our eyes met my body froze in it's place . My mind went blank , it couldn't process anything that was happening right now . He was standing right there infront of me . I could hear my heart beating so fast . Someone that once meant the world to me , someone who I once loved is standing right in front of me after so many months of not seeing him . But what is happening? Why did gunshots started when he came?