EP 2 - SAY GOODBYE

Gyeong POV

"Say goodbye to your pecious boyfriend babygirl!" the green haired guy pointed the gun straight to Yugyeom's head . No , no , no I can't let this happen . Not him . My  heart could burst in any moment right now , if it was possible I could have had a heart attack by now . The guy pulled the trigger ready to shoot at my husband .

"No! Please don't hurt him , I'll do anything you want just please dont hurt him!" I cried out , I was exhausted . God please help us!

He suddenly stopped and smirked "Anything?"

I nodded slowly feeling weak infront of him .

"Ok then...it wouldn't be bad if I had a little toy with me" his smirk never leaving his face .

"No Gyeong no!" Yugyeom was holding his bruised stomach . 

The guy rolled his eyes "Think closely my dear , one wrong word , his brain will be flying in the air anytime soon" he said as he pointed the gun towards Yugyeom . 

"No! I-I...a-accept" Tears rolled down my cheek . 

"Aww , no no no" He faked a frowning face and came close to me , is he joking with me , he is making me look like a fool . He wiped my tears "Why? You should smile beautiful! It's more fun that way!" he said grabbing my face .

"Let her go! Don't mess with women you selfish bastard , finish this off like a man!" Yugyeom yelled . 

The guy rolled his eyes as he was facing me then turned around where Yugyeom was . 

"Speaking the one who doesn't know how to stand up for himself and needs a women to exchange her life for him . That is what you call a selfish bastard . If you are a real man , come on stand up! Face me! Try and beat me , then your lady is all yours again . Show me who you really are" he said .

Yugyeom got annoyed . He slowly got up . I knew he was feeling pain but he was hiding it to look confident . Yugyeom started to attack him . But to this guy Yugyeom was nothing . He avoided all his punches . The greened hair guy only avoided and punched him a few times . Yugyeom kept falling and getting up every second . I could only cry .

The guy gave Yugyeom one last punch to make him fully exhausted and fall on the ground .

"Please! This is enough! I told you I will come with you so stop!" I yelled .

He chucked "As you say princess" he then ordered the man to get out . The men holding me started dragging me outside .

"Wait! Please let me see him!" I begged to the green haired guy "Please!"

He stared at me with a serious , cold look . In the end he nodded .

I went to Yugyeom and hugged him tight .

"Honey you dont have to go! Why would you do it?" Yugyeom asked crying . 

"I would do anything for you" I said giving a weak smile . 

"I promise I'll save you , hang in there!" he said .

"I trust you my love" I said and gave him a last kiss .

"Ok that's enough take her to my car" the guy said . 

The men grabbed me by my arms and dragged me outside .

"I love you Yugyeom!" I said .

"I love you more!!" he said crying . 

"Oh please!" The green haired guy rolled his eyes in annoyance  .