EP 8 - MY CHANCE

GYEONG POV

As I was walking through the hall way ,  thinking of a plan...suddenly a hand grabbed my ankle . I  flinched by the sudden move . I scream in shock . I look down and saw a man's body covered in blood . He looked in his mid 40 . He was looking so desperate . He was looking at me weakly .

"P-please h-help m-me!" his voice was shaking .

"What?" I didnt know what to do .

"P-please t-take me a-away from t-this h-h-hell!" he begged me grabbing into my leg tighter . I felt so bad for him...why does he have to suffer like this?

"O-ok ok , can you stand up?" I asked .

"M-my leg is broken" he hissed in pain . 

"Come on I'll help you . Can you get up a little?" I said . He tried with his all . I put his arm around my shoulder and started to drag him from the back door , where it leaded to the other garden . 

"B-bless you!" he said . I just smiled at him .

"Ok , we need to cross-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when gun shots were heard . Someone shot the man dead . I stare at him in shock , as he falls to the ground lifeless . I turn my head and saw one of Jimin's trustiest men , Taemin . 

"W-why...why would you kill him?!" I asked angry at him ."What is wrong with you? Why would you kill the innocent man?

He looked and me and rolled his eyes on me . Excuse me?

"Don't worry , girl , we don't kill the innocents..." he said .

"What did that look to you?" I said .

"He wasn't innocent , of course not , he was the right hand of one of the biggest mafias" he pointed at him with his gun .

H-huh? He was...? 

"B-but-" I was confused .

"Dont let the first appearance trick you , it's an important lesson..." he said .

"Ok...I-I'll go..." I said "B-but...why didn't you go with the team?"

"Jimin told me to stay , I need to look after something" Taemin said .

Yeah right...more like someone...someone like me...Without saying anything Taemin started to walk away leaving me there...I need to leave this freaking hell...everyone is crazy .

This is my chance...will it finally work? 

I don't want anything else than freedom right now...I want to escape from this place , or should I say hell? I want to go to my dad , my little sister...I miss them so much! But I wonder...how Yugyeom is...is he doing fine?

As soon as he crossed my mind I shook my thoughts off and went to check if the door way was clear  . It's a stupid way of escaping...but do I have a choice? I dont have anyone to back me up , it's 1 vs hundreds or more...even Jungkook can't be on my side...if he does...it's called betrayment...and Jimin kills the ones who betray him...I can't let that happen , he is in trouble already . 

As I peeked slowly , I saw the guards infront of the door . Why the freaking heck does he have 6 guards only infront of the door?! Ugh! 

As I was going to the back door , I suddenly hear footsteps coming . Agh shit! I look around to see where I could go...then I entered one of the rooms . My eyes landed on the open window...the view was from the side of the house , where the forest was...is this my chance?

Without hesitation I safely got out of the window . My body felt happiness , I couldn't think about anything right now , my legs just started running as fast as they could ,I didnt care , as long as I dont look back , I'll be ok .