EP 15 - MY HABIT

JIMIN POV

"Why did you do this?!" I yelled at her as I was triggering my gun at her . She was tight up in the chair .

"Let me go!" Seulgi tried to free herself .

"Give the answer to my fucking question!" I ordered .

"I did it for money , ok?!" she spat back out at me .

I scoffed "Don't you think you risked your life coming here?"

"Jimin I admit that I came here to spy...but please believe me when I say I accepted because I wanted to see you , I came for you!" Seulgi said .

"HAHAHAHAHA and you think I'll believe that? I'm not the old Jimin , Kang Seulgi...I've changed so much from what you used to remember"

Then Jungkook entered inside and froze in his spot .

"Why did you tie her?" he asked .

"Because she tried to interfere in Mr.J's business!" I pointed the gun at her and spoke "Haven't you heard about me darling? When you hurt me once , I would gladly kill you twice!"

"W-what is that supposed to mean?" She looked at me .

"Nah , I'm too insane to explain it and you are too normal to understand...but I can demonstrate it!" I was ready to shoot .

"Hyung , dont do it , she is your first lov-" I didnt let Jungkook end his sentence .

"Fuck that! I dont believe in that bullshit anymore , it's a waste of time!" I yelled feeling annoyed of this stupid emotion "Everyone who say it , all are just betrayers"

"No Jimin! Dont do anything stupid! You will regret it!" Jungkook said . 

"Rules are rules...I will not let any betrayer live in this world" I said .

"Jimin , please believe me!" Seulgi cried out .

"You should have thought this threw my sweetheart" I close my eyes and pointed the gun at her...as much as I can't stand her right now...I can't look at her face...she was my first love...

"No Jimin please no!" she cried begging me to stop "Jungkook do something please!"

"UGH , SHUT UP!" I yelled at her "You just came here to ruin me! I could've been killed If I didnt found out sooner"

I pointed the gun to her , ready to pull the trigger before she spoke .

"No please! I Love you Jimin!!" 

As I heard those words , I lowered my gun...I hate her...those words took me back years ago , when I actually used to be happy...I shake my head and singled the guards to untie her...

"I can't kill innocents" I said and started to walk out .

"Jimin please try and listen to me!" she said .

"Get her out of here!" I told Taemin . 

GYEONG POV

"Where did he go?" I wondered as I sat on the sofa .

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming and I quickly got up as soon as I saw Jimin .

"What are you doing here?!" he came towards me .

"I-i just wanted to g-get some glass of water" I said .

My legs were trembling...I was so tired...I felt so week . I just wanted to sit down as I felt myself numb . He notice that I was having a hard time standing and he came closer .