Chapter - 28

I would never fall in love again until I found her ~ 🦋

The next day went down in a blink of an eye. I never understand how time passes when you are with your loved ones.

We roamed Daegu, I got a chance to show Y/N how my hometown is from my point of view.

It already became dark when all of us came back home and now it's time to leave.

"You could have stayed more Yoongi-ah.." Eomma said as she looked at me with glassy eyes.
"Eomma when I come next time, I promise to stay for atleast a week.. and you have to come to meet me there too hmm?"

"Ofcourse we will come Yoongi" she said as she kissed my forehead.
"Take care of yourself and Y/N-ah she's a very kind and lovely child."
"Yes mom we will take care don't worry, you take care of yourself and appa too and don't overwork much."

"I've packed some side dishes for you take them before you go and share them with namjoon and hoseok too okay?"
"Okay Eomma" I said as I hugged her.

"And listen" she said after pulling out and nodded my head indicating her to continue.

She came close to me and whispered in my ear.
"Propose her soon"

"Eommaaaa~~" I whined as I got all red.
"What? Aren't you going to do it?" He glared at me
"I... I am going to do it okay!"
"Good" she said as she smiled

•  •  •

"It was fun meeting your family yoongi and I'm glad they accepted me." Y/N said as we were on our way back to Seoul.
"I told you they already love you but then there's you doesn't listen to me" I said as I send her a half glare and she just giggled.

"If you want to sleep you can, it will take us time to reach anyways" I said as I saw her getting sleepy.
"No it's okay I'll give you company" she replied as she played some songs and we started jamming to it.

After few hours we finally reached till my house and till then Y/N was already asleep.

I lifted her in my arms as I took her till my house as I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep.

I made her sleep on my bed and again went down to pick up the luggage.

I was so tired with the journey that as soon I layed beside her I slept.

•  •  •

"Yah!! She sent it for you doesn't mean you're gonna eat every single thing.. it's for namjoon too!! I glared at hobi who kept eating the food eomma send us.

"Sorry namjoon-shii" he said as he slide the plate towards namjoon and all of us ate the yummy food.
"Eomeoni makes the best food" namjoon said as he took the bite of kimchi.
"She does" I replied.

"Where's Y/N?" Hoseok asked
"Office, She's kinda sick I told her not to got but she doesn't listen to me" I sighed
"It's okay hyung she knows you're there to take care of her" namjoon reply instantly bought a smile on my face.

"Did you guys watched the recent episode of that anime?" Namjoon said as he took my TV remote and Started searching for it.
"Nope"
"No"
"Let's see it now" he said as we all sat down watching TV.

•  •  •

"I told you don't go office today but you don't listen to me, see your fever has risen." I complaint as I was busy making soup for Y/N.
"Yoongi~ I'll be fine till tomorrow don't worry" I heard the sound coming form the Living room.

"Drink this, take your medicines and sleep okay and no need to go to office tomorrow or else I won't talk to you" I said handing her the soup.
"As you wish, My lord" she replied as she drank the soup.

"Hey what's that? A diary?" I asked looking at the diary kept beside her.
"Yupp"
"What do you write in it?"
"Umm.. I would tell you but you won't laugh at me"
I smiled and replied
"I won't"

"Okay so... I write about you in it"
"About me?" I asked confused
"Yeah like the days I spend with you, details of all of them from my perspective"

"Wow and there's nothing to laugh in it cuz that's cute" I chuckled as I continued "can I have a look at it?"
"Nope!! That's personal." She said as she immediately clutched the diary to her chest.
"Fine" I raised my hands in surrender.

"I feel way better after having this, thank you love" she said as she peaked my lips.
"No need for thanks I'm always there for you"

"Always?" She questioned as she pulled out her pinky finger for promise
"Always" I said as I interviewed my finger in her's and pulled her for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay!! HEAR ME OUT!!!

SOMETHING HAPPENED YESTERDAY ON 11/08

As we know Taehyung's new song 'Rainy days' released yesterday.

SO STREAM IT!

ALSO SO THE THING IS.. 😭😭

TAE CAME LIVE YESTERDAY AND I COMMENT ON HIS LIVE SAYING

"RAINY DAYS IS MY FAVOURITE"

AND JUST A SECOND AFTER POSTING IT

HE SAID "THANK YOU" IN KOREAN 💀💀💀💀💀

IS THIS ANY FUCKING SIGN?!!!!!!!

DID HE SAW MY COMMENT!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

AUTHOR IS DEAD FROM HAPPINESS BYE!