Chapter - 26

I would never fall in love again until I found her~ 🦋

"Yoongi-ah you look so thin.. are you not eating properly??" my parents scanned my face through the phone screen making me chuckle.

"It's nothing like that eomma, I'm doing all fine don't worry.. but I miss you all a lot" I replied.

"Aigo~~ Son we miss more, it's already been a month since Cypher released their song, you have to come home now it's been a long time." my dad replied.

"Maybe I've a holiday next week I can try then" I replied earning million dollar smiles from them.

"By the way, I wanted to talk to you about something" the expression on my mom's face changed into nervous one as she said that.

"What is it eomma?"
"As you know you're already 28 and I know how much you love your work but you should start a family too.. isn't it?"

"So?" I asked confused.
"You know my friend Je-Rin and her daughter Je-Ra, your childhood friend. I want you to meet her"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that sentence.
"Eomma are you really trying to set my blind date???" I exclaimed.
"Yes" she said not looking at me.

"Eomma seriously!!? How can I even go? We were childhood friends I don't even know what she is doing now. Eomma I can't" I replied.

"Please Yoongi, just this once... See I always supported you from beginning please listen to me this once"

There you go.. Emotional blackmail..

"This is different eomma! I can't please understand" I whined through the phone screen.
"Why?! Why it is different.. do you already have a girl" she said as her voice raised a bit.

"Yes I do"  I blurted out annoyed

1 Second

2 Second

BOOM

"Shit!!" I cursed under my breath.
"What!!!??????? You've found yourself a girl Yoongi!!!! Aigo aigo my son is so grown up" she exclaimed practically celebrating.

"No eomma listen it's nothing like that" I tried to explain.
"Oh shut up.. I know you're lying right now.. you already have a girlfriend don't you??" She replied smirking.

"Yes I have" I sighed in defeat.
"Aigoo you're cheeks are gone all red" she said laughing and I quickly hide my face..

"Now tell me everything about her.. I wanna know EVERY SINGLE THING!" she said with a stern look
"Her name is Y/N" I said with a small smile.

"And how you met her tell me?" My dad who silent the whole time asked.

"Well, she has her house right next to mine and then we kept having unexpected encounters and then we became friends.... And then we became more than friends and also she owns the company InLet" I said failing to hide my smile.