Chapter - 12

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

3 seconds

5 seconds

We both sat frozen on our place when I placed my lips on hers and the regret, the guilt started building in me.

'You shouldn't have done this!!' I internally scolded myself and backed away

"I'm sorry--"
"Yoongi I like you"
"What!!?" I asked as I couldn't believe my ears...she loves me?
"Y-yes but..."
"But what Y/N ?"

"We... We can't be together Yoongi, you're the idol of World's Biggest Band and I'm just a mere girl who can't control her feelings.. I don't want you to suffer because of me. I don't want you to regret anything " she finished as tear slipped down through her eyes.

"Y/N my butterfly" I said as I cupped her cheeks with my palms
"You are my happiness. You're my Home, The place where I feel comfort.. How can you even think that I will suffer cuz of you when what you truly do is to heal me, My Love." I said with utter sincerity.

"And the only thing I regret is..." I looked up and found her staring at me for answer.
"not confessing about my love to you sooner, I love you Kang Y/N" I finished and placed my lips on her.

After a moment I felt her lips moving against mine. I poured all the love I had in myself in that kiss. I wanted to make sure she feels all the love I have for her. She entangled her arms around my neck and my hands shifted around her waist to bring her closer to me.

Her moist lips fitted perfectly against mine as we were lost pieces of puzzle waiting to be joined together. She tilted her head a bit and opened her mouth giving me entire access of it as I explored every nook and cranny of her mouth.

She let out a soft moan which was enough to set my insides on fire. I felt her getting out of breath and we slowly pulled away breathing heavily. Her cheeks flushed red so were my ears.

"I-I love you Yoongi.." she said and I looked at her.
"I love you more Y/N, you're my everything" I said as she hugged me tighter and I closed my eyes to feel all her warmth against me.

"You don't know since how long I've been waiting to hold you like this my butterfly" I said as she still was in my embrace.
"Since when did you realise you're in love with me yoongi??" She asked as she pulled away and sat beside me.

"When we were at the Seoul Tower, I had the slight feeling but then Hoseok helped me to realise that it was Love" I finished and she smiled at me but that smile faded away soon.
"Yoongi I wanna ask you something..." She said in a low tone looking down while playing with her hands.

"What is it My Love..?" I asked as I intertwine my hands with her.
"I.... Umm.. if you loved me since so long then why did you were.... Acting all clingy with Nicole that day and all??" She finished and looked at me as I shift uncomfortably on my seat.

"Before I begin, I wanna clear that This wasn't my idea okay? Umm.." I began narrating her the story of Me wanting to know her feelings and Hoseok coming with the idea to make Y/N jealous and taking help of Nicole and Jin hyung also participating. I finished and found her looking at me shocked.

"Y/N I'm ---"
"Are you mad??" She shouted at me.
"I know it was wrong love but---"
"Yoongi I felt so hurt that day, I felt as I've losed you, I felt lost that day" she finished and I knew she was upset.

"So you were really jealous?" I asked
"Ofcourse"
"Oh.. so hobi's plan worked" I muttered slowly but enough for her to hear.
"I hate you" she said as she threw a pillow at me and I couldn't help but laugh at it.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" she said as she started beating me with her pillow and I just couldn't stop laughing.
"Stop it.. stop it Y/N" I said laughing but she was in no mood to listen.

So I snatched the pillow from her hands and pinned her down on the couch and me above her.

"So.. you're in no mood to listen huh??" I asked her as I raised my eyebrows due to which her cheeks turned red and she looked away.

"Look at me my love" I demanded but she still was firm over her decision.
"So you deserve punishment don't you?" I asked as she looked at me confused and I quickly placed my lips on hers.
I roamed my tongue in her mouth as she again moaned out liking the feeling.

As I felt her enjoying the session we were having, I quickly pulled out and she looked at me frustrated.
"That's your punishment love" I shrugged and rose up from the couch and went laughing into the kitchen leaving frustrated Y/N behind.

I drank some water and looked at the clock it's already 9pm.
"Are you hungry? Should I make something to eat?" I asked without turning back as I sensed her presence.
"No I'm not" she replied.

"I think I should go then it's already late" I said as looked at my wrist watch and passed her small smile.
"Good night, sleep well and if you need anything don't hesitate to call me hmm??" I said as I peaked her forehead and was about to leave as she held my wrist and I looked back at her confused.

"Stay with me tonight.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this short and cute chapter 💜🫂

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and sneak peeks