Chapter - 10

I would never fall in love again until I found her~ 🦋

I got ready and looked at the watch 8:50, I messaged Nicole if she's on her way to Jin Hyung's restaurant. After few minutes I recieved a message from her saying she'll reach in minutes. I looked at myself in mirror one last time and left my house as Y/N will directly come from her work place.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoongi-shi" Nicole said and bowed as I reached the restaurant still no sign of Y/N.
"Aish.. I've told you not to be formal with me.. Atleast not today" I replied.
"Oh.. sorry" she said and we both went and sat inside waiting for Y/N to come.

As we went inside I saw hyung attending a customer and looked at me and smiled and then he was shocked on seeing Nicole with me and started laughing and left which made me utterly confused. 'What is he even thinking??' I thought as I sat on the table.

Me and Nicole were chatting for a while to kill time when I heard the footsteps and I instantly knew who it was.

I turned and saw Y/N coming towards us and goddman she was looking so pretty. I could stare at her whole and still wont get tired of it.

I stood and greeted her, "Y/N this Nicole my friend and also an employee in BigHit, Nicole this Y/N my-" "friend.. I'm yoongi's friend" she said plastering a smile on her face from which I could guess that she didn't wanted Nicole to be here.

"Pleasure to meet you" Nicole said and they exchanged handshakes as she deliberately sat beside me and made Y/N sit opposite to me, which seemed to piss her off and I pretended I didn't noticed.

"So Y/N how do you know yoongi?" Nicole asked sipping on her drink.
"Well we're basically neighbours and our first meet wasn't that good to be mentioned, later we again met on plane and then we started meeting up and now we are really good friends and I'm glad I've Yoongi by my side" she said pressing on the last sentence and I saw Nicole looking in my direction and she was slightly smirking at me.

"Good good" Nicole replied
"What about you? How do you know him?" Now it was my girl's turn.
"As Yoongi said we're employees, I know him since he debuted" she said.
And they kept on talking and I felt someone staring at me from behind as I turned around I saw Jin Hyung staring me and gave me a very weird expression so I excused myself and went up to meet him.

"Hey Hyung how's you?" I asked him as I entered his office.
"I'm all good but seems like you're playing some tricks on Y/N" he casually said and I froze there.
"How do you know?" I asked panicking to which he laughed
"It's so evident Yoongi-ah , anyone can tell" he said as he sat on his Chair and mentioned me to sit but I refused.

"Do you think Y/N knows too?" I asked
"Umm.. no.. because she victim.. she might not" he said and shrugged
"But how do you know about me and her?" I asked still confused.

"You've never bought a girl here, and I've known you since soo many years, the way you look at her says everything and this jealous thing you're playing on her.. I don't think it's gonna work" he said and I looked at him shock.
"Do you think Y/N feels the same?" I asked him
"Umm.. Maybe" he said and smirked at me.
"Hyung.. please tell me" I whined in front of him as he kept teasing me
"Well..it's your job to find about it" he said and shrugged.

"And you're saying this jelous thing isn't good... Please help me!!?"
"Now you want me to play your Cupid?" He asked laughing at me.
"I don't care but please help me" I said
"Fine go.. lemme think of something, I'll be there in a while" he said and I left.

As I came both of them asked simultaneously "Where have you been?" and me being me, I looked at Nicole trying my best to ignore Y/N and told her "I went to see hyung sorry it took me a long time" saying I smiled at her and sat on my place.

After a while Jin Hyung came and sat with us. "Hi Y/Niee, Hey Nicole long time no see" He smiled at both of them and sat beside Y/N
"Nicole and Yoongi it's soo good to see you together here after a long time" he said after a while which made me choke on my water.. 'What the hell he's upto??'

"Yeah hyung, you know how busy it has been at the company recently so we don't really get time.." Nicole said and smiled at him and I looked at both of them shocked. 'How come they act so well??'   I looked at my woman and saw her trying her best to concentrate on her food, and I felt sorry for her, but what can I do, all this is because of you my love I thought and sighed.

Jin Hyung did his best in shipping me and Nicole and Y/N was silent all while and finally it was time for us to bid our goodbyes. Four of us were standing outside the restaurant as I told them I'll see Y/N off till her car.

I walked with her till the parking lot, awkwardness laughing in between us.
"Um.. You were too silent today.. Are you okay?" I asked as she was looking everywhere but me.
"Jin oppa was busy talking about you and her so I thought there's no need of me to interrupt in between" she said and I muttered a small 'Oh' dancing internally cuz she was jelous.

"Bye yoongi take care" she said slowly and left in her car.  I turned and went back towards the both of them.
"You didn't told me you've include Jin oppa in our plan too?" Nicole asked as soon as I came and I explained her what happened when I was talking with Jin Hyung before.
"Oh.. I must say oppa you're very good in acting" she said looking at hyung.
"Yes I entirely agree, damn you were soo good" I told and he got all shy due to our complements.

"Yoongi, Y/N is  really a pure soul, protect her as much as you can she may be all happy but her eyes hold the some deepest secrets." Nicole told.
"I agree with her when you guys are officially a couple tell her about this plan okay?" Jin Hyung said.
"Okay I'll keep that in mind" I told them and we parted our ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It feel so bad hearing Nicole is leaving Hybe.. :((( seems like we lost a family member 😶

Fuck I miss Kim Seokjin sooo bad bring him back already 😭😭

Important Note :

Please don't accept any rumours against tannies as true. Don't accept anything for true until it's not clarified by Hybe (if you'll know what I'm talking about 🙂)

Our tannies don't deserve what they are going through these days.. we must stream and vote so we could make Namjoon realise that we're still there and we will always be with BTS 💜😭