Chapter - 23

I would never fall in love again until I found her ~ 🦋

"Aee!! Welcome to Chicago" Hoba announced while he took a deep breath of fresh air as we stepped out of Chicago airport.
"The weather today is quite peaceful" I said looking at the sky as they both nodded.

Our car arrived and we sat inside driving to our hotel.
"We have a free day today and tomorrow right?" I questioned
"Yupp, and then a performance and then we are free to leave or stay" Namjoon replied.

We reached our small villa and both of them jumped into the pool. Our flight was not long so we weren't much tired. I changed in my shorts and joined them too. We stayed in the pool for a while, chatting, laughing, playing, being us.

"We have 3 rooms here.. 2 on the ground floor and 1 upstairs how to choose?" Hoseok asked as he came from shower while I made food for us and Namjoon being my assistant.

"Let's play rock paper scissors that's it" Namjoon said and we decided to do that.

We started playing a big round and finally I won so I chose the room upstairs and both of them stayed on the ground floor.

"Now let's eat the food is ready" I said as I went in the kitchen to bring out the food.

"If we wouldn't had Yoongi hyung in our team I don't know what would have happened to us.." Namjoon said while eating
"We must have starved" hoseok said causing all of us to laugh.

"We are incomplete without each other" I said
"Facts!!"

We spent our most of the day in the villa, playing games, watching TV and cooking. In all these chaos and happiness with my loved ones my heart and mind was still aware of the fact that someone out there is hurt cuz of me and the emptyness of that person was starting to create a hole in my heart.

I sat on the bean bag placed in my room, my room was kinda bigger than the other two with a big ceiling to floor touch window in the front from which I was currently staring at the jet black sky.

I started feeling guilty.. for not talking to her, for not messaging her at all. I know I was busy so was she but she tried calling me everyday and then there is me.

I sighed as I looked at the time in Korea.
'2:50 am'

"I should call her tomorrow and apologise" I mumbled as I ywaned after a tired day and decided to sleep.

I slept planning to apologise to Y/N tomorrow not knowing there was a strom yet to come in our lives.

•  •  •

"Morning hobia" I greeted him as he came out of his room
"Good morning hyung, what are we eating today?" He asked half asleep as he came in the kitchen.

"Let's try that famous Pizza and burger for lunch so for now I'm making Kimchi Rice for breakfast" I replied.
"Fighting hyung" he said as he went to go and get freshen up.