Chapter - 2

I would never fall in love untill I found her ~ 🦋

When I reached Seoul we had a very small dorm room and there I met my fellow band members Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok

When I reached Seoul we had a very small dorm room and there I met my fellow band members Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok. It was one of the days when we were practising hard in our studio.

"Ah I'm so tired" said hobi (we started calling Hoseok 'hobi' as a short name) "I thought we'll just do rapping and singing in this group I never thought of dancing" I said catching my breath.. Hearing this Namjoon let a chuckle and said "But you're good at it Yoongi Hyung" I laughed a little and now we were all hungry.

Our manager gave us some money to have food we weren't entirely rich but still were struggling. I told both of them that I'll bring some chicken and soju and they both agreed.

As I came out of CVS after buying Soju, I saw her walking merrily on footpath. For a instance I felt that all the oxygen from my body was taken away from me. My heartbeat quicken, I just couldn't make out my situation as I saw her walking alone but still she looked so happy as a bright ray of sunshine giving everyone hope around her.. She stopped by a tree and caught a butterfly and she got so excited over it but then she let her free and walked away. I couldn't help but smile at her actions.

I was about to go towards her when I looked at soju and chicken in my hand and then I realised in what position I am in. We were just debuting and I didn't wanted to risk it. I just looked at her going away and and thought..

"If you really are meant to be mine, Then faith will make us cross path soon in future My Butterfly"

•  •  •

It's been 5 years since Cypher Offically debuted. I never ever in my wildest dreams thought that we will receive so much love from our fans. We started from nothing and now we are the World's biggest rap band and World's richest rap band as they say. I'm glad to our members who are like a family to me, for never giving up on me. And I'll never ever be able to thank our fans our 'Army' who always loved us.

I decided to break my chain of thoughts and head straight to the meeting room, where we were going to discuss about our upcoming projects. I reached there and saw Hobi, Namjoon, Pd Nim and other seonbaenim already sitting there, so I took my seat too.

"As you all know about the tremendous success of Cypher. BigHit itself has got too much popularity and money.. So I  thought of renovating our building.. How's the idea? Is there something you guys want in your new work place?" Pd Nim asked us..

"It will be better if you gave us seperate studious" I said and other two members agreed cuz we all needed a personal space and we don't get that as our dorm room too are very small.

"A bigger dance studio too" Hoseok said

"And A bigger dorm room and gym will help too" Namjoon said as he's too much into building biceps these days.

"Oh there's no need of a dorm room" Pd Nim said "you guys can go on and have your seperate houses now as you guys are adult and capable enough now. If you are lacking money then we are here to support you.."

We all three were happy with the news but to be honest I'll never forget those memories in our dorm room.

•  •  •

I was succesful in finding a perfect house for me after few weeks. So have Hoseok and namjoon. We have shifted to our respective houses and building renovation work has also been started, so it's probably work from home for us now for a while. My parents are finally happy in what I'm doing and I see now that everything is perfect in my life but sometimes at night, in my dreams I still see a girl playing with butterflies.

Nevermind, I have this beautiful house in Hannam-dong and from my bedroom window I could see a house near mine. It was not as bigger as mine but it had a big courtyard filled with different flora.

As I was looking at the house, suddenly it's main door got open and a girl probably of same age as mine got out and I felt like I've seen her somewhere. Her back was facing me so I couldn't make out her face and then she suddenly looked at my bedroom window and I quickly hide myself behind a curtain. It was the most stupid thing I ever did in my life and I'm damn sure she saw me. I was so embarrassed on myself, that I just went to have a shower.

"This is gonna be terrible neighbour shit" I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update as I was quite busy these days and also I was stuck with the plot, I really didn't had any motivation to write as there's tooooooo much going in my life.. but Nevermind I made it to write a chapter...

Hope you liked this chapter 💗
Do vote and stay safe 🌻
Remember you're worth it 🧡