Chapter - 5

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

It's been a week since I came back to Seoul and we resumed with our shoots and promotions

It's been a week since I came back to Seoul and we resumed with our shoots and promotions. And now I'm sitting with the my group and our marketing team in our meeting room. And to be honest I'm least interested in sitting here. I just wanna go home and sleep, I'm barely even paying attention to what they are talking.

"We have this company who wants to collab with Cypher with their Tech appliances. I think we should do it as it will be an advantage to both" One from the marketing team said.

"What's the name of the company?" PD nim asked
"InLet" he replied

After hearing the name I felt like all my sleep has been taken away from me and I shot my head at him.
"Sorry which company?" I asked again to be sure.
"InLet, it's an Electronic Appliance company who wants to collab with Cypher for advertisements."
"I'm in" I said in one breath and found all the heads turning towards me and I tried my best to keep a straight face.

"Ok then, Namjoon, Hoseok any issue?" PD nim asked them but both of them shooked their heads.
"Ok then we will start the shoot from day after tomorrow."

"Yoongi Hyung why you so seem so excited in working with this company?" Namjoon asked eyeing me suspiciously.
"What made you think I'm excited? We have never had any advertisements with electrical appliances so I thought we should just go with it." I said or made an excuse.
"Ohhk" he said still looking half convinced.
"But--" he was about to say something.
"You guys talk too much let's just eat.. huh?" Hobi said interrupting both of us and I was never that happy of Hobi's entry as I am now.

•  •  •

I was in the makeup room getting my face and hair done along with Namjoon and Hobi. And later we started shooting the first seen.

"And cut!" Director's voice echoed through the hall and we were finished with first cut after 10 long takes so we decided to talk a break and I start scrolling through my phone in green room. I heard the sound of door opening and closing and thought it must be someone of the crew. The person placed a coffee beside and me and I looked up to thanks them.

"Y/N" I said in surprise.. "You here?"
"You are working with our company so I had to come here to cheerup on my Friend and future Brand Ambassador" she said and smiled.
"Yeah of course, Thanks for coffee tho.. Come have a seat." I motioned towards the chair opposite mine.

We talked for a while and then I was again called for shoot and we began and Y/N sat in corner to see us.. During our shoot I actually made a mistake and we started laughing and I saw through the corner of my eyes that she too was laughing.

"Use InLet Appliances for Smooth and Healthy Lifestyle" Said Hope in the end with his signature smile.

"Okay CUT! That's it for today let's continue tomorrow. Good job everyone" The director said and we all started clapping and bowing to each other and called it a day.