"Aram se Aanu, kaha bhaag rha hai mera bacha", said Harsh and lifted her in his arms.

"Good morning dadu, aap kaise ho. Mai bilkul theek hoo. Main na bhaiya ko bulane jaa rhi. I am hungry so main aur bhaiya pehle khana kha lenge", rambles Anaira. She is a Shatabdi train. Once she starts talking, it is difficult to make her stop. 

"Princess, take a breath. Dadu ne sirf ek question poocha hai baby", snickered Abhi. He took her in his arms and kissed her hair. She also hugged him tight. Abhi sniffs his baby's scent,  the best smell in the whole world. 

"Good morning Papa. Do you like my hair?" asked Aniara.

"Good morning princess, I love your hair. You are looking so beautiful today", said Abhi and kissed her forehead. "Aap jao, breakfast karo main bhaiya ko lekr ata hoo. My princess is hungry and I don't want her to roam around like this". Anaira nodded her head. Abhi puts her down and she runs to have her breakfast. 

"She is something else. Just imagine what she will be like in her teenage years. Abhi, I am telling you beta she is gonna break hearts in future", said Harsh and pats Abhi's shoulders. Abhi makes faces. He doesn't want his little girl to grow up ever. And when someone talks about her teenage years, he hates it. He wants his girl to be with him forever.

"Stop talking like that. I don't want to discuss my daughter's future. She is just 3 years old right now. Stop talking", said Abhi in his famous chidku tone. Harsh laughed at his expression. 

Akshu, Neil and Abhir come down the stairs together. They greet Harsh and Abhi. Akshara left the boys who were talking about the latest match, she went to check on her daughter. Anaira is hungry, did she eat anything till now or not?

She reaches the dining room, and Anaira is sitting at the table alone. Poha is in front of her. Manjari is busy in the kitchen. She is happy to see her eating. But as she moves forward and comes closer to Anaira, she is shocked. Anaira is gasping for air, her whole face is red, and there are patches of red marks on her neck and on her arms too. Akshara runs towards her.  

"Aanu, beta kya hua. Mumma is here beta, don't worry everything will be alright", said Akshara and pulled her daughter towards her.

"Mum...." gasped Anaira and fell unconscious in her mother's arms.

"Abhi" screamed Akshara. Abhi is laughing with the boys when he hears his wife blood blood-curdling screams. Without wasting time, he runs inside and is shocked to see his daughter limp at her mother's arm. Everyone from the family comes to the dining room listening to Akshara's screams.

"Abhi, dekho na Aanu ko kya ho gya hai, jab mai ayi she is gasping for air. Meri bachi ki poori body red ho gyi hai. Do something", shouts Akshara at Abhimanyu. 

Abhi did not understand anything. His mind went blank as soon as he saw his princess in this state. So, without wasting any time he picked his princess in his arms and rushed to hospital. He did not want to waste a single minute thinking about what happened to his daughter. Akshara ran behind him. Both of them settled in the car with Anaira and rushed to Birla Hospital.

"Chachu, kya hua hai Aanu ko" asked Abhir from Neil. Abhir had big tears in his eyes. Neil did not know what to answer his nephew so he just hugged him. "I don't know that champ but main abhi hospital jakr pta krta hoo. I am sure Aanu will be all right in no time. Aap yha taiji ke pass raho, mai pta krke aapko batata hoo", said Neil. He nods to Shefali who comes forward and takes Abhir in her arms. She assures Neil that she will look after Abhir. When Neil is assured, Abhir is secured he along with other family members rushed towards Birla Hospital. 

Here, Abhira reached Birla Hospital within 10 minutes. Abhi broke 2 red signals to reach here as quickly as possible. He didn't care about anything right now. His daughter's health matters most to him.