𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17 (Last Chapter)

As Zartasha walked up on stage, the clappings and cheerings grew louder, her smile shining through the excitement

As Zartasha walked up on stage, the clappings and cheerings grew louder, her smile shining through the excitement. As the audience looked closer, they noticed her slightly grown belly, a subtle hint of new life within. Her eyes sparkled with pride as she gracefully received her degree, a symbol of her dedication and hard work.

The convocation hall was adorned with elegant drapes and radiant flowers, the atmosphere buzzing with anticipation. The event was a culmination of years of study, a momentous occasion where dreams converged with reality. Friends and family beamed with joy as they witnessed their loved ones receiving result of their hard work, their applause filling the air.

Zartasha, now eight months pregnant, held her degree close to her heart, the weight of accomplishment mingling with the anticipation of motherhood. The journey of pregnancy had been a rollercoaster of emotions and changes, a time of growth both within and without. She and her husband, Shahmeer, had supported each other through every twist and turn, their love deepening with each passing day.

Zartasha's heart swelled with a mixture of emotions as she descended the stage, her classmate's supportive arm guiding her down the stairs. "Thank you" she whispered, a grateful smile gracing her lips. She settled back into her seat, her fingers tracing the embossed letters on her degree.

Shahmeer's eyes never left her, his pride evident in his gaze. As the ceremony concluded, they emerged from the convocation hall, the sunlight dancing on Zartasha's face. Her in-laws enveloped her in warm embraces, their eyes gleaming with admiration.

Her mother in law voice laced with emotion as she said,
"Zartasha, my dear, you've made us so proud today."

Her father in law creased her head with a twinkle in his eye.
"Now, my dear, as you step into this new chapter, remember that the strength you've shown in pursuing your education will serve you well in motherhood too."

Zartasha's hand instinctively moved to her growing belly, a soft smile playing on her lips.Tears welled up in her eyes, her heart swelling with gratitude.
"Thank you, all of you. This is a moment I'll treasure forever."

Shifa, Sufyan and Zoya hugged her and she gave them back a wide smile, they helped her in this journey so much. That was unplanned pregnancy and they helped her so much with thesis, her diet, to keep her happy.

As they walked away from the venue, she glanced at Shahmeer.
"Thank you" she said softly, her voice carrying a mix of gratitude and determination. "I couldn't have done it without your unwavering support."