𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-9

Two weeks had passed since Shahmeer and Zartasha's wedding, and the newly married couple was settling into their new life together. The family members had made it their priority to ensure Zartasha felt comfortable and welcomed into her new home. At first, she hesitated, attempting to contribute by doing household chores, but her mother-in-law kindly reminded her that these were her days of rest and enjoyment. The mansion was equipped with servants to take care of everything, allowing her to fully embrace her new role as a wife.

Shahmeer, being the best husband she could have asked for, went above and beyond to make Zartasha feel at ease. Despite his siblings' persistent efforts to show her around the mansion or take her out with them, Shahmeer silenced them with a single stern glare. He understood that Zartasha needed time to settle in and become familiar with her surroundings before venturing out.

As the days passed, Zartasha found herself feeling more and more at home. Her worries and initial hesitations began to fade away, thanks to Shahmeer's unwavering support and love. He had proven to be not only her husband but also her protector, shielding her from any unnecessary pressure or expectations.

Just as Zartasha was starting to settle into her new routine, her final exams approached. She hesitated to ask Shahmeer for permission to attend, afraid that her academic commitments would disrupt their newfound happiness. However, to her surprise, Shahmeer seemed to anticipate her concerns. He continued going to his office as usual, but he made sure to come home early every day to spend quality time with her and provide the support she needed.

During those precious hours together, Shahmeer listened to Zartasha's worries and encouraged her to focus on her studies. He assured her that he was proud of her determination and reminded her that her success was equally important to him. Zartasha felt blessed to have a partner who not only understood her aspirations but also went out of his way to help her achieve them.

Zartasha immersed herself in the final exams, and Shahmeer became her unwavering support. He took on the responsibilities of ensuring she had a peaceful environment to study, from driving her to university to bringing her safely back home. Shahmeer made it a point to take care of her well-being, including her meals, although it proved to be a challenge. He often joked that his wife ate less than a baby. Despite being the topper in her last semester, Zartasha still experienced stress, while Shahmeer seemed to effortlessly embrace a more relaxed approach to life.

As he entered his study, a tray of coffee and cookies in hand, Shahmeer caught sight of his wife deeply engrossed in her studies on the sofa. Placing the tray on the table, he settled down beside her.

"I can already see myself chasing after you, reassuring you that you'll excel in every exam," he quipped, a playful smile on his face.

"It's my last exam, so nothing will be the same after this. I want to conclude my academic journey with excellent grades," Zartasha declared, setting her pen down and focusing her attention on him.