𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-8

Zartasha took a deep breath as she stood before the full-length mirror, taking in the breathtaking sight of her wedding dress. The grey net-tailed maxi was a masterpiece of embroidery and sequin work, adorning the fabric in intricate patterns that shimmered and sparkled under the light. Each stitch was a testament to the skill and artistry of the designers who had brought her vision to life.

The dress flowed gracefully around her, accentuating her slender figure and enhancing her natural beauty. Delicate lace adorned the edges of the dress, adding a touch of elegance and charm.

Zartasha's heart swelled with joy and anticipation as she adorned herself with the final touch: a silver sequin chatta dupatta. The dupatta, draped over her head and shoulders, showcased a beautiful pattern of silver sequins scattered all over, creating a mesmerizing effect as they caught the light. The edges of the dupatta were adorned with a delicate lace trim that added an ethereal touch.

In the room, a team of talented makeup artists bustled around, adding the finishing touches to Zartasha's radiant appearance. Their nimble fingers expertly applied makeup, accentuating her features and bringing out her natural glow. Soft, romantic curls cascaded down her back, framing her face and adding a touch of whimsy to her overall look. Zartasha's eyes sparkled with excitement as she watched her transformation, feeling like a princess ready to step into her own fairy tale.

As the makeup artists put the final touches on her look, the door to the room opened slowly, and in walked Shahmeer. His eyes widened at the sight of Zartasha, standing there in all her dazzling beauty.

"I"ll g insane soon" He thought.

He was dressed in a tailored black tuxedo, the crisp fabric fitting him perfectly, emphasizing his tall, commanding presence.

Shahmeer took a few steps closer, his gaze fixed on Zartasha. "You look absolutely breathtaking,my love." he whispered, his voice filled with awe and love. Kissing her forehead he took  her hand and moved towards venue.

As esteemed guests arrived at the lavish reception venue, they were immediately captivated by the drizzling   sight before them. The grand hall had been transformed into a paradise of floral enchantment, where magnificent centerpieces towered over tables adorned with delicate garlands. The air was infused with the sweet fragrance of exotic blooms, meticulously arranged in a luxurious blend of gold and white. Crystal chandeliers bathed the space in a soft, ethereal glow, casting enchanting shadows across the room.

At the center of it all stood a breathtaking backdrop, shimmering with golden sequins that caught the light with every movement. In bold letters, the names of the couple, Zartasha and Shahmeer, were emblazoned upon it. Lavish floral arrangements adorned their chairs, exuding an air of opulence, while a magnificent crystal candelabra hung gracefully overhead, casting a warm and romantic light upon the scene.