𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-12

Life continued to unfold smoothly for Zartasha and Shahmeer. Their relationship thrived amidst occasional disagreements, fueled by an abundance of love and unwavering support from their families. Recently, they joyfully celebrated their first anniversary, surrounded by their loved ones, followed by a romantic date night. Their trip to Italy was a memorable experience, made even more significant by Shahmeer's thoughtful gesture of enrolling Zartasha in a master's degree program-a gesture that filled her heart with gratitude.

With her studies in full swing, she gracefully managed her responsibilities, excelling academically, and maintaining a balance in her life, thanks to the unwavering support of her in-laws and her loving husband, his Meer. Their constant encouragement and belief in her abilities propelled her forward, giving her the confidence to tackle any challenges that came her way.

She maintained a connection with her phupho. This connection provided her with a sense of rootedness, reminding her of her heritage.

One fine morning, the sun's gentle rays peeked through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the room. The air felt fresh and inviting as Zartasha slowly awakened, stretching her limbs and feeling the softness of the sheets beneath her. With a smile on her face, she turned towards Shahmeer, her beloved husband, who was still in a peaceful slumber.

"Meer, get up. You have to go to the office," she whispered, her fingers delicately running through his tousled hair. The simple act brought her joy, and she loved the feeling of connection it created between them.

"I don't want to go," Shahmeer murmured, his voice laced with a hint of laziness. Since it was Zartasha's day off from university, he found himself tempted to indulge in the laid-back vibes as well.

Zartasha chuckled softly, refusing to let him succumb to his temptation. "No, get up," she insisted, playfully nudging him until he finally sat up, blinking away the remnants of sleep.

"In one condition," Shahmeer said, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he gazed at his wife, raising her curiosity.

Zartasha arched an eyebrow, intrigued by his playful demeanor. "What?" she asked, her voice filled with anticipation.

Without answering her question directly, he effortlessly lifted her up into his strong arms, carrying her towards the bathroom. Zartasha's heart skipped a beat as her body pressed against his, feeling the warmth and closeness of their embrace.

Inside the spacious washroom, the ambiance was serene, enhanced by the soft morning light filtering through the frosted windows. The room was adorned with delicate scents of vanilla and jasmine, filling the air with a delightful fragrance.

Shahmeer gently placed Zartasha down near the shower, their eyes locked in an intimate gaze. Slowly, he turned on the tap, allowing the water to cascade into the cube, creating a soothing symphony of sound. Steam rose, enveloping the room in a misty veil.