𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-5

Finally, the long-awaited day had arrived. It marked the beginning of a new journey for Zartasha, a day filled with excitement, anticipation, and unforgettable memories.

The makeup artist, who had been summoned by Shahmeer's mother, gently knocked on the door of her room.

Two hours swiftly passed. Now, Zartasha stood before the mirror, radiating beauty and grace in her anari red silk net kameez. The exquisite zardori cutwork added a touch of grandeur to her attire, perfectly complemented by the traditional farshi sharara, adorned with intricate Zardori designs. The makeup artist marveled at Zartasha's natural beauty, remarking that her features were so captivating that excessive makeup would only serve to conceal them. Thus, she opted for a minimal approach, using lighter shades to enhance her eyes, a delicate liner, a subtle touch of nude blush to accentuate her cheekbones, and vibrant red lips. Zartasha's hair was elegantly styled in a bun, with a maang Tikka adorning her forehead. Her jewelry, a stunning ensemble in contrasting green hues, included a heavy choker embellished with green pearls, exquisite pearl earrings, and an assortment of gold bangles and rings. A silk net dupatta was gracefully pinned to her head, draping over one side and cascading down her wrist with the corner neatly wrapped.

Just as she completed her preparations, Zartasha's phupho, entered the room. Approaching her niece, she lovingly recited verses from the Quran and kissed her forehead, emotions flowing between them as they embraced.

"Enough. Let's not ruin our makeup before Shahmeer bhai gets a chance to see you," Her phupho's daughter chimed in, lightening the mood. An unfamiliar blush colored Zartasha's cheeks, accompanied by a subtle quickening of her heartbeat at the mention of Shahmeer's name.

With her head covered by a golden net veil, Zartasha was escorted to the wedding venue, conveniently located near their house. The arrangement was simple yet perfect for an intimate wedding. A two-seater dark green leather sofa, adorned with two cushions, was positioned in the center, against a backdrop adorned with pastel flowers and twinkling lights. Chairs were neatly arranged on either side, creating a pathway in the middle, leading to the entrance where the bride and groom would soon make their grand appearance.

The ambiance was filled with anticipation and joy as friends and family gathered, eagerly awaiting the union of two souls. The air carried the scent of love and celebration, and the soft glow of the setting sun lent a magical aura to the surroundings. It was a day destined to be etched into the memories of all those present, a day that would forever hold a special place in Zartasha's heart.

Meanwhile, at the grand Zaidi Mansion, the final preparations were underway. Faiza Zaidi entered the guest room where Shahmeer was staying, as his own room was bustling with wedding arrangements. Shahmeer was in the midst of buttoning up his intricately embroidered sherwani when Faiza entered.

"Mashallah," she exclaimed, kissing his forehead. "I don't need to give you any advice. You are mature. Respect her," she added, patting his cheek. Shahmeer nodded, offering her a light smile, grateful for her words of encouragement.

Dressed in a captivating black sherwani adorned with hand embroidery, paired with white trousers, Shahmeer exuded a devilishly handsome aura. His hair was perfectly styled, showcasing the results of his dedicated gym workouts. He was undeniably hot, a sight that left anyone who glanced his way captivated.

Surrounded by family and friends, with the lively beat of the dhool resonating in the air, Shahmeer made his grand entrance into the venue. Zartasha's family warmly welcomed him, with her tayi sharing smiles with everyone, as it was the only gesture she could offer at that moment. Her time had passed, and now it was Zartasha's turn to shine.

Taking his place on the stage, Shahmeer sat like a prince, eagerly waiting for his princess to grace the occasion. With each passing second, his heartbeat quickened in anticipation.

Meanwhile, Zartasha waited in a room adjacent to the venue, surrounded by her and her husband, with her taya and cousins standing by. She signed Nikkah papers having tears.
Shahmeer's eagerness to catch a glimpse of his bride grew stronger. He longed to hear her voice, to finally have her by his side.

The moment arrived as Zartasha entered, her face veiled, her beauty concealed for that special unveiling. Walking beside her phupho, with her husband and taya by her side, and cousins following closely behind, she exuded an aura of grace and elegance.

Shahmeer stood up the moment he saw her, his parents flanking him on either side. His siblings captured the priceless moment in their cameras, while his grandmother offered heartfelt prayers for a blissful future. As Zartasha reached the stage, Shahmeer extended his hand. A new sensation coursed through Zartasha's body as she delicately placed her soft, delicate hand in his strong, masculine grip. Her small hand fit perfectly within his larger one, a harmonious connection. With care and gentleness, Shahmeer helped her ascend the stairs, ensuring her safety and comfort. They stood side by side, inseparable from that moment on.

"You may lift her veil," Shahmeer's mother declared, breaking the momentary silence. Facing each other, Shahmeer delicately lifted the net dupatta from Zartasha's face, placing it gracefully over her head. As his hand brushed against her skin, time seemed to stand still. The world around them blurred, fading into the background as they became immersed in their own ethereal realm. It felt as if there were only the two of them, and Zartasha, in that instant, appeared like a heavenly maiden, officially his to cherish.

Cupping her face tenderly, Shahmeer planted a gentle kiss upon her forehead, eliciting a flurry of butterflies within her. They both emerged from their trance, met with thunderous applause and cheers from their cousins. Shahmeer's mother approached them, showering them with blessings and presenting a round of money as a traditional gesture of goodwill.

The evening passed by meeting guest, clicking pictures with couple. While guests enjoying dinner, Shifa came up to stage with photographers for couple pictures.

It's time for rukhsati. Shahmeer takes Zartasha's hand and leads her to the car waiting outside. Tears stream down Zartasha's face as she hugs her phupho last time and her taya patted head slightly.

As they get into the car, Shahmeer takes hand and kisses it, "Don't worry, we'll see her again soon."

The car drives off into the night, and Shahmeer and Zartasha begin their journey together as husband and wife.

Follow me on IG @authornizay_