𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-6

Guards opened gates of Zaidi mansion seeing Shahmeer and his guards car. Passing the car through fountain he stopped the car infront of door.

Zaidi Mansion was a beautiful and impressive building, showing that no expense had been spared in making it a place of true elegance and refinement.

The walls of mansion were of red brick. The large windows with intricate ironwork added to the charm of mansion. The mansion had a balconies attached to every room that overlooked the gardens, with a stunning view of the surroundings. The mansion was surrounded with lush garden with a variety of trees and flowers that added to the beauty of the property.

Shahmeer carefully helped Zartasha to come out of the car, holding her hand to ensure that she didn't trip on her heavy dress. As they made their way towards the entrance of the home, Zartasha couldn't help but feel a sense of nervous anticipation. She was excited to start a new journey, but she couldn't shake off the feeling of being judged, and many questions started to arise in her mind.

They were too good to her, but what if she failed as a daughter-in-law?

What if she didn't match their standards?

What if something bad happened?

These thoughts swirled around her mind, making her feel uneasy and unsure.

Sensing her nervousness, Shahmeer squeezed her hand reassuringly, passing her a warm smile. His gesture made her feel a little better, and she knew that she could count on him for support. As they entered the home, Zartasha took a deep breath, ready to start a new chapter of her life.

The family had gathered to receive her. They showered her with rose petals and sang songs of joy and happiness. She was led into the lounge where she was seated on a sofa. Everyone surrounded by her.Her mother-in-law performed a traditional rituals, offering her sweets and blessings for a happy and prosperous married life. She felt ovverwhelmed by the love and warmth of her new family, and she knew that she was going to be well taken care of in her new home.

"Shifa take bhabhi to her room" Her mother-in law instructed Shifa. She nodded and helped her with dress and took her to her new room. Zartasha passed a warning smile towards her and felt like she found a younger sister.

"Welcome bhabhi to your new room" Shifa exclaimed. Zartasha's eyes went wide seeing a room. Never in her life she even saw a dream of such room.

The room exudes an elegant and warm atmosphere with its wooden flooring, emanating a rich, chocolate brown hue. The furniture within the room complements the flooring beautifully, displaying the same captivating chocolate brown tone.

Near the center of the room, a plush rug adorns the floor, softly inviting one's feet to sink into its comforting embrace. Adjacent to the rug, a cozy bed occupies a corner, adorned with meticulously arranged pillows and a neatly folded duvet, promising a restful night's sleep.