𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-10

As the golden dawn embraced the sky, Shahmeer and Zartasha stood before a magnificent jet, adorned with 'Zaidis' initials on its tail. The bustling airport filled Zartasha's heart with anticipation, a mixture of excitement and curiosity sparkling in her eyes.

Caught off guard by the sight of the luxurious private jet, Zartasha turned to Shahmeer, her voice trembling with surprise. "Shahmeer, is this...?" Her words trailed off, unable to contain her astonishment.

Shahmeer chuckled softly, his eyes twinkling with delight. "Yes, my love, it's ours. I wanted our journey to be an extraordinary experience, with comfort and privacy," he revealed, his voice filled with affection.

Stepping onto the private jet, they discovered a world of refined elegance awaiting them. The cabin enveloped them in a luxurious ambiance, with plush leather seats. The jet's engines hummed with power as it gracefully ascended into the sky, leaving the earthly realm behind.

As the aircraft soared higher, Shahmeer reached out and gently clasped Zartasha's hand, drawing her closer. His voice, infused with tenderness, caressed her ears. "Are you prepared for the wonders that await us, my love?" he asked, his words brimming with warmth and affection.

Zartasha nodded, a bright smile adorning her lips, her heart echoing with excitement. However, her curiosity got the better of her, and she couldn't resist asking,
"But where are we going?"
Her eyes fixed on Shahmeer, longing for answers. She realized that even at home, no one had told her about their destination.

A mischievous glimmer danced in his eyes as he leaned closer, his voice a hushed murmur.
"It's a S.U.P.R.I.S.E" he whispered, drawing out the word with playful emphasis, his excitement palpable. She turned her face showing anger and earned a laugh from him.

The plane smoothly glided through the clouds, and sunlight pierced through, casting magical rays on their faces. As time passed, they enjoyed each other's company, sharing stories, laughter, and stolen glances. The attentive flight attendants took care of their needs, serving delicious food that tantalized their taste buds.

The view outside the window transformed with every passing moment. They saw lush green valleys, winding rivers that sparkled like silver, and majestic mountains covered in white, as if protecting the secrets below.

As the plane descended, they approached a breathtaking destination. The landing strip was nestled in a serene wilderness, far away from the noisy city. Here, nature seemed to be waiting for them, ready to unveil its hidden wonders.Stepping off the private jet, Zartasha's eyes widened in awe and excitement, and a bright smile crept across Shahmeer's face.

"Welcome to Italy, Meri Jan," he whispered near her ear, making her heart swell with happiness, feeling loved.

She smiled warmly and widely.