Midnight Event

10:47pm

You was getting ready for the social event you was excited for, because it wasn't just any event but it was the one where all the big rich company owners had met up for fun at midnight. You had no idea why Gojo was invited, although it could have been because of his modelling career in support of their brands, despite the fact that the event was for CEO's and other important people.

You applied for a job at a company that was well suited with your degree so you was just waiting for the call or email to say you got the job. You had enough money to pay the bills and buy clothes and other shit for yourself. Since your grandma made the best decision to make a savings account even before you was born because your mother was so untrustworthy. But having a job would keep you occupied.

"Y/n are you ready yet? I'll be in the car." Satoru knocked on your bedroom door. "Okay, I'll be down in a bit." The drive was about an hour because of traffic but it would be 30 minutes if there wasn't any, you was done anyways.

You took one last look in the mirror admiring the dress you purchased. It was an all black bodycon D&G maxi dress matched with your favourite purse and heels.

Usually you would wear crocs anywhere you would go without a care in the world but today wasn't the day. Well maybe putting them in the car just in case wouldn't hurt.

Walking out the room you grabbed your crocs just near the door and made your way to the car.

You got inside and Satoru was staring at you with awe. "Damn Y/n you look sexy- Wait why do you have crocs? Don't tell me you're gonna wear them at some point."

His expression turned from impressed to concerned. "Thank you Toru. But it's just in case, I won't be wearing it I don't think. Better safe than sorry." You shrugged and Gojo just scoffed driving off.

OOO

You and Satoru got to the location and it was so beautiful, the car was in front of the entrance where the paparazzi where all waiting for the people attending. Once you and Satoru got out the car the paparazzi all 'oooed' and 'awwed' at you, but probably and most likely they were paying attention to Satoru you thought. He gave the keys to the valet.

Then that's when the flashes of the cameras blinded your eyes, maybe it was fine for Satoru but for you it felt like hell. You slid your arm onto your friend as he guided you to the entrance of the event.

"Mr Gojo, who is this beautiful woman?"

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"How did you guys meet?"

"What brand will you be walking for next?"

"What is your name woman?"

"Who are you?"

The paparazzi yelled over each other with questions you two never intended to answer.

After what felt like forever you finally made it into the extravagant building. The walls were covered in paintings, and chandeliers hung from the great white ceiling. The personnel was dressed professionally and walked like models, evidently trained for occasions such as this.

"You nervous Y/n?" Satoru asked with a smirk feeling the strength of your grip as you held onto him.

"Yes. Very." You replied receiving a chuckle from your best friend. "You know Getou is somewhere here."

You raised your eyebrow surprised. "I thought he went to England for a show?" "He did only just getting back today and coming here." You nodded wondering why you never knew he was coming here as well.