Min yoongi POV

After we finished our breakfast we all went to living room to talk about Joonie's new project. I see a silhouette of a human near the door and it turned out be the one person who I really want to see right now. I went near Y/N and sat beside her pulling her more closer to me wrapping my hand on her shoulder.

" can I join you guys? If you don't mind " he asked us. " sorry, we are busy" I replied. " don't be like that yoonges. Come seung hyun. He is just joking." Appa told him. They really don't know about him so it's good this way.

" it's ok uncle I know him that he will tell something like this " he replied for which I clicked my tongue in annoyance. " who is that appa?" Joonie asked for which Taehyung answered " he is Y/N's brother Choi seung hyun". " Nice to meet you " seung hyun greeted as a gentleman he is.

" I just miss my sister so I came here " he said. " Oh so pity. She will not be available for a week from tomorrow " I said him. " where are you going baby " he asked her for which she remained silent. " we are going to German for a trip " Taehyung answered him. " oh!  honeymoon! you didn't even told me tae" Joonie said wiggling his eyebrows.

" we didn't planned it oppa,  it's just happened to be " Y/N replied. " I didn't expected this answer from Y/N. I went near her ears and whispered " is that so?". " I want him to see me all good living a normal life " she whispered me back. " That's my girl " I said for which we smiled at each other.

" so that's what you wanted to tell to me ?" I asked her for which she nodded her head. " from when?" I asked for she replied a simple 'two days '. " I'm glad you got a vacation from all this " I said for which she genuinely smiled. " so what's the matter going on between you two " appa asked.

" discussing about how the world is full of  bullshiters " I sassed up for which everyone rolled their eyes but Joonie was interested in this topic so that kid joined us in the sofa cuddling with Y/N. I'm genuinely happy that Y/N got this family one who cares about her, one who adore her, one who loves her without end.

The Time passed by and after an hour or two seung hyun took his leave. Y/N fell asleep securedly in Joonie's hold. She might be taking her tablets a lot that's why she fell asleep. " my princess looks cute while she's asleep " appa told while kissing her forehead. He then approached me and gave me a peck on my forehead for which I blushed hard. He always loves to tease us.

" Hyung Y/N didn't packed her things. I think I should pack her things too. I don't want to disturb her cause she looks calm in her sleep. I will go now" Taehyung said and went upstairs to complete the work. " I will go and help him Joonie" I said him and he nodded his head.

" I will also take rest with Y/N. She does really feel like a Teddy." He said. " okay Joonie " I said with that I climbed the stairs and went to Taehyung room. When I opened the door he walked from the closet with a bunch of clothes in his hands.

" what are you doing? Going to dump that in one bag." I asked him for which he vigorously shaked his head. " I will neatly arrange them in the bag hyung " He replied. We then both stared to fold the clothes neatly and placed them in the bag.

" Hyung, how do you know seung hyun hyung?  you didn't told me about him " he asked an interesting question. " because I don't want to " I replied.  " what do you mean hyung? You don't want me to know she has a brother " he asked and I nodded my head as a approval.

" why" he again asked me.  " because I want Y/N to tell everything about her to you not me " I replied. He zoned out for a while after my reply. " do you even think that she will open up to me?" He asked me. " Yeah,She will " I responded.

He smiled widely hearing that and rolled like a small kid on the floor. " what were you guys talking when her brother was there?" He asked. " about him" I told him. He started to whine " you are not helping hyung. You always love to confuse me " he said and pushed me away from him.

Like that we both spent our time bickering. Even appa joined us after some time. We all had a good time so we didn't saw the time. It's almost four now. " Taehyung have you packed all the things you needed?" I asked and he nodded his head.

" okay, wake up Y/N. She's still asleep. " Appa said. " Yeah let's go and wake her up " I replied. We went downstairs and welcomed by two koala sleeping cutely. Taehyung went near Y/N and nudged her to wake but she snuggled close to Namjoon saying that she wants to sleep more.

" she became more cuddly in this past few days " Taehyung said and again tried to wake her up. Namjoon woke up after few tries and he lifted Y/N a bit after that she opened her eyes. I should warn her about her medication.

" Good morning " she greeted us standing up from the couch." it's already evening Jagiya " Taehyung said. " we have our flight at 7' O clock baby. Go get ready. I even packed your clothes" he said.

Taehyung pov

I went to room following Y/N. She opened her bag and saw the clothes what were kept in it. She stood from her place and went to the closet to take something. " is that clothes not enough " I asked her. " No Taehyung it's enough for me but you didn't packed my inner wears " she said casually.

" I didn't packed because I never saw you in that." I sassed. She sent a glare to me. I went near her and back hugged her. " Then come babe let's explore what you have got " I said and in a fraction of second I got a punch in my stomach. " I was just joking " I defended holding my stomach. " not so funny " she said smiling at me.

" get ready, Jagiya. We will leave the house by 6'O clock " I said and she nodded her head as an approval. " I will make a call and I will be back. Okay " I asked and she again nodded her head as a reply.

We then went to airport with my two hyung and appa. The whole ride was a chaos because of Y/N and Yoongi hyung. I can't understand what's the problem between them one moment they will be so in harmony and sometimes they bicker like they are family rivals.

Right now we are waiting for my two not so sincere employees. " huening kai and beomgyu ,come here. We are here." I waved at them. After they spot us in the crowd they ran towards us ." Don't run. We are not late, we still have time." Namjoon hyung said.

" Good evening sir and mam" they greeted and I greeted them back. " you can call me by my name or whatever you want but don't call me mam" Y/N said and beomgyu replied " okay,  noona ". They are younger than her but she looked a bit shocked hearing it.

" Sir we should board in our airline in half an hour." Kai said for which I nodded my head as a approval. " take care of my princess " appa said. " Then all of you took her side. I'm no more your son" I said with a pout.

" we know  Y/N will take care of you but we wanted to conform it with you cause you're workaholic " Namjoon hyung said. " we are just joking Tae, come here " appa said and engulfed me in a warm hug. We bid farewell with them and headed towards our airplane.  It's going to be a long ride. " Guys, relax yourself cause it will almost take 13 hours to reach Germany " I said them and sat near Y/N.