Yeah I know that I killed Jung.  He was being annoying.  I told him that I would pay how much ever he wants but he refused saying he cannot let lives die. I tried to stop him by many ways but it didn't work that's why I killed him.  It's not like no one did this before.

                             " Not only that " the one who kept the knife against my throat started. " you have been producing food that are made by chemicals that aren't allowed by the food Council.  Do you know how much people buy your food.  Do you know how many kids eat food produced by your company.  Have you thought about them atleast once. What would be their future.  How long would they be able to survive " he presented  a whole ass essay.

                          " Beg pardon " the one who crouched down to my level prior spoke.  I guess he is their boss. He looked dominant with his gaze. I thought they would forgive me if I beg for pardon.  So I gave a quick thought how to apologise and started speaking.  " I'm really.    sorry-y" I haven't even completed my sentence.  The boss dragged me by my hair and showed my head  into the tub .

                             I really struggle hard to escape but he was strong despite his looks. I peaked out of the water just to witness that the others were enjoying my death like a show. Already half of my lungs was filled with water  . I can't tackle this anymore.  The water entered my body system  shutting down the parts from working. 

                   Is this how I'm gonna die. Die in a fucking bathtub by five unknown men with nobody around to care . Thinking this my eyes got blurred . So it's how it would end. The last thing I feel is my life filled with water.

Lucas Wang POV

" Mr Jung " I mouthed when I picked my phone to attend the call. " hello sir " i greeted him. " hello lucas . I have some important thing to inform you. I got news that Dongson F&D pvt limited company's CEO was found dead in his mansion." He said.

" should I handle this case, sir " I asked. " Yes lucas. You also have to cover up this murder from the media. I know you can handle it. By the way go with your team and investigate the crime" he completed. " okay sir. I will never let you down " I said with that I hanged up the call .

I'm right now standing before that fuckhead's mansion. I entered the mansion with my team. They all are searching the whole mansion. I searched him near backyard and pool but he was not there. My assistant called me telling that Mr. Chun was dead in the ground floor bath tub. To be true he should die  like this after all his wrong doings.

Few hours later....

" what are you doing here sir?"
" are you arresting him for the dated lawsuit?"
" is he dead?"
" is that again the serial killer?"
" do you think that you will even get a clue against the serial killer?"

A series of questions were thrown upon me as soon as I exited from the mansion's gate. " I will answer all your questions one by one." I announced standing before all the mic.

" I'm here to investigate Mr.chun's murder case. We are not yet sure if it's a suicide or murder but after the postmortem we will confirm about that. And... about the serial killer, I will eventually get them down. The other thing about this case will be updated soon by our  police department " I said and before they ask me more questions I left the place.

When I entered the mansion his body was sent for postmortem. When we came here there is no one in this house then how did Mr Jung got information. Then he will be the one who killed Mr chun or he know about this murder before hand so he must had some relation with the serial killer gang.

" what about fingerprint?" I asked my assistant as soon as I entered the mansion. " we didn't get any fingerprints sir but we got some shoe prints near the tub where we found him dead." He answered. " Sir the postmortem report will arrive shortly." He informed me.

I'm waiting for that report to arrive which will be the answer for all my pilled up cases. After some time the report arrived increasing my suspicion. I'm disappointed as much as excited to complete this case.

" MURDER "

" Sir, you look more excited than before what happened " my assistant asked me. "I will tell you about that on our way to the office. Now come with me we have a lot to discover before their next attack. " I said him and he followed me not knowing what's happening here.

On our way back to the office I told him all my interpretation which he also noticed. " Then, okay. We have to spy on our commissioner "
I said.

!!Announcement!!

This is my new book please check out and do support

https://www.wattpad.com/story/348170346?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=NivethaBaranikumar&wp_originator=Mc9sqEIL5HyRIIo5LclnPGNAsdF6U9Vveh1P1i8zUEnp6gLcjGMymmgn8OAmQhf5FNlgZW3fp8iwZv6nZHq6J9oc4ChdJGt2NKjtAERMJ28iJ9K6ihgVPKu3I83l4d9n