Chapter 15

Stephanie's POV

"Steph, no" she laughs a little nervously.

"I'm coming for you my darling."

"No!" She yells in a mumbled tone and then reaches out to punch me but I move a bit further away from her. "Stop bumping me off the road" she pouts and falls back into the corner of the couch.

Maya and I have been playing for a bit but I insisted to play this specific mode of the game because she hates losing.

And I've beaten her four times in a row now. She also won a few races but she's frustrated with me now. I deliberately run her car off the road and she hates that.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry" I say in a gentle tone and move back to my original place next to her.

"I don't like this game" she sighs.

"Okay we can play something else" I smile and immediately exit the game. "What do you want to play?"

"Anything but I want to play on a team with you." She smiles. "Or you might have a black eye tomorrow."

"On my birthday?" I playfully gasp.

"Yes" she laughs. "I don't care"

"Not cool honey" I chuckle in amusement and go through the list of games, searching for something we can play together.

It takes a few minutes to agree on a game but before we start I lean over and grab her faces for multiple kisses. She didn't kiss me back at first but soon enough she gives me what I want.

Just as I pull back we hear Alex coming down the stairs and wait for her presence in the livingroom.

"Baby, she's cheating again" Maya whines beside me and I look at her with wide eyes.

"I was not-"

"I'll throw away those remotes" she says in a serious tone and this makes us both look back.

She is on her way to the kitchen but gives us both a warning look before she dissappears.

"See what you did now"

"I didn't do anything" she laughs. "You started it"

I just roll my eyes but it earns me a poke in the side which makes me groan with a slight chuckle.

"Stop it, you have to focus" I chuckle and then we both sit back into the couch.

The game we are playing now is a combat mission and we are on the same team. Maya and I are really good at this type of games which sometimes leaves us to play late into the night.

It doesn't happen a lot because Alex refuses to go to bed alone. She usually make herself comfortable in the other corner of the couch with something to read but some nights when she had a rough day, she would fall asleep.

And then we feel bad.

A few minutes later Alex comes around the couch with a bowl of popcorn which gets me excited but Maya and I immediately move away from each other as she goes to sit right between us.

"Are you still enjoying your birthday present honey?"

"What present?" I frown and glance at Alex.

"This fucking movie screen in front of us" she laughs as she chews on some popcorn.

"This is not my birthday present" I frown. "Wait" my faces falls and I look at them. "Is this my present?"

"Yes, we are broke now" Alex laughs.

"We are not broke" I roll my eyes and they both laugh. "But seriously though, is this my only present?"

"No baby" Alex smiles. "I'll give you a nice orgasm when you wake up tomorrow morning." She winks.