Chapter 5

Alex's POV

I take a deep breath as I stop in our driveway. I stop the time on my watch and slowly walk up to the front door.

It was a beautiful morning for running and I'm glad I decided to go now because it looks like it might get really hot today.

As I open the front door I am met with silence. When I left, Stephanie was just about to go drop of the kids at daycare and Maya was busy in the kitchen. So at the moment I'm not entirely sure where everyone is.

I walk to the kitchen and open up the fridge to get myself some water. I reach out for my iPad to look into some updates on my patients at the hospital. They should be done with the morning rounds which means the statistics would be logged in by now.

I lean over the kitchen counter and read through all my files, making sure I don't miss anything.

I know they're all doing fine but I wouldn't be able to carry on with my day unless I make sure.

I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen and a few seconds later I feel two hands wrap around my waist.

"No baby, I'm sweating" I slightly chuckle but also feel bad for one of my wives who decided to hug me.

"I don't really care" Stephanie says in a low voice and I feel her stand up behind me. "It won't be the first time having your sweat on me"

I just laugh and shake my head at her answer as I continue with the last few pages.

However, my attention is drawn away from my iPad when her hands rub ever so softly over my ass. She lifts up my shirt, probably to get a better view and I let out a flustered laugh.

I feel her fingertips running down my ass and slip between my legs. My stomach does a few twists and I hold my breath as she runs a single finger over my pussy.

I assume the position I'm standing in and the tight fitting leggings gives her a clear outline of everything.

The thin material also makes it much easier to feel every inch of me.

I stand frozen in place as she plays around and my legs involuntarily spread a bit wider for her.

I don't even need to look back because I know there is a big smirk on her face. They both know how to control me and I'm not even ashamed.

I love the soft, teasing touches.

But only for a little bit.

Then I want more.

I feel my legs buckle a bit at her touch and the concentration towards my patient files is nonexistent.

"Oooh baby" I groan a bit and rest my head down on the counter. "I have to shower first" I say in a low voice hoping she isn't mad at me turning her down.

"Okay, I know. I'm sorry" she softly chuckles and her hands move back up to my sides.

"I didn't think you would be back yet." I smile and put the iPad down on the counter before I turn around. "How did drop off at daycare go?"

She doesn't answer my question right away and I see her eyes dipping down my body before she wraps her arms around my lower back. "I just threw them inside and ran."

"Hmm sure" I laugh and even though I'm still a little conscious about my sweaty body, I wrap my arms around her neck.

She gives me a smile because she knows I don't believe her. We both know dropping the twins off takes at least ten to fifteen minutes.

It's really hard to say goodbye.

"I dropped them off a little earlier because I wanted to have more time with my wives."