AUNT

"Jungkook why are you cheating?"

"What cheating?" ~ 10 year old jungkook said

"You are clearly cheating you were hiding the cards under the pillow" ~ y/n said

"Fine whatever" ~ jungkook said as pulled out the cards he was hiding.

"Anyways I don't wanna play anymore I'm going to play with my plushies" ~ he said getting up.

"Hey kookie" ~ y/n said

"What?"

"Can I play with them too" ~ she asked

"No" ~ he said while shaking his head

"Why aren't you my older brother" ~ she said

"What no mom said you are my aunt because you are married to my uncle aunt y/n" ~ he said then he run off to his room.

"Jungkook ~~~" ~ y/n yelled running after him.

Y/n 8 years old she's married to a alcoholic person kim seokjin. She's married to him because she's an orphan and in the orphanage she wasn't really treated well. Mrs kim use to donate donate to the charity alot when she saw y/n she liked her. Cringe right well her main motive of marring y/n to seokjin who's 18 years older then her. So that she can brainwash y/n into submission. Namjoon the older one Mrs kim doesn't like his wife because she's a independent woman.

"What happened y/n why are you frustrated" ~ Mrs kim asked

"Kookie wouldn't let me play with his plushies" ~ she said with a pout.

"It's okay let him be I will buy you new ones" ~ she said and y/n got happy.

"Really?"

"Yes but on one condition if you complete your meal" ~ Mrs kim said

"Okay I will" ~ she said then Mrs kim took her to the kitchen.

"Mom I can't eat anymore" ~ y/n said

"No finish it" ~ she said

"I can't I'm full" ~ y/n said

"Eat well so that you grow up well" ~ mrs kim said

"Yes I will" ~ y/n

Mrs kim wants y/n to grow up fast she can't wait. She wants y/n to satisfy jin's needs as he always comes home late because he hooks up with some random girls.  Because he's not a pedo he's rather uninterested in that kid.

~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was playing on his tablet peacefully then y/n got near him.

"Kookie can I play too" ~ she said

"No I'm playing right now" ~ he said while he focusing.

She then grabbed his sweatshirt got near his face gave a peak on his lips.

"Now can I play" ~ she said

"Do that again" ~ he said then lower himself to match with her and she did it again.

"Okay now you can play but next turn is mine" ~ he said

She happily started to play. Then jade jungkook's mom entered she saw jungkook sharing his tablet with y/n. Jungkook is a really spoiled child as he was the only one. Ever since y/n came she got the attention he started to irritate and tease her on purpose.

"Jungkook good to know that you are sharing with y/n" ~ jade said

"Mom she kissed me" ~ jungkook said

"Oh really that's good" ~ jade

"No she kissed me on my lips" ~ he said

"Okay I see" ~ jade said she just thinks of y/n as her own child.

~~~~~~DINNER~TIME~~~~~~

Everyone was present there Mrs kim, seokjin , namjoon, jade and jungkook. They all were talking about how their day went. Jin was at the verge of pass out he had too many drinks nothing unusual.

"Everyone" ~ jungkook said grabbing their attention

"Me and y/n are having a kid" ~ he said proudly

Some bursted in laughter and some choked on their food.

"What" ~ mrs kim said

"Yes I'm gonna marry her then I will join mom and dad in the office" ~ he said

"How that happened?" ~ namjoon asked him.

"Me and y/n shared a kiss now we will go to hospital to get the baby" ~ jungkook said

"That's not how things work you can't marry her she's your aunt" ~ namjoon said

"What about our kid" ~ jungkook said

"Well jungkook by kissing you can't have a kid now eat your dinner stop talking non sense" ~ mrs kim said

Jungkook pouted then eat his dinner. Everyone was done they left to sleep in their respective rooms. Y/n sleeps in jin's room.

"Mom can I sleep with you" ~ y/n said

"No y/n you should go and sleep with your husband" ~ mrs kim said and left.

Y/n then knocked jade's door. She opened it

"You want something sweety" ~ she asked

"Can I sleep here" ~ she said

"Why what happened" ~ she asked

"Jin snores really loud" ~ she pouted and jade just aww at her she really wanted a girl child.

"Namjoon also snores louder you should sleep in jungkook's room" ~ she said

"No he will kick me" ~ she said

"No he wouldn't" ~ jade said

Then she tucked y/n next to jungkook on hus bed. Jungkook didn't said anything.

"Jungkook don't irritate her or hit her okay treat her nicely" ~ she said then left.

Jungkook just didn't bother much he was in face happy that someone is sleeping next him because he's still a child and he gets afraid in the night. They both fell asleep.

~~~~~~NEXT~DAY~~~~~~

"Mom why can't y/n go to school?" ~ jungkook asked as he was having his breakfast.

"I don't know maybe your grandma doesn't want her to" ~ she said

"She should come to the school it's fun" ~ he said

"She will she's joining from today" ~ seokjin said from behind with y/n was ready in her uniform.

"Really?" ~ jungkook said

"Yes she's going to your school with you so take care of your aunt but don't tell anyone about okay" ~ jin said this is the only time he sober.

Jin then sited y/n next to himself. He passed cereal and orange juice to y/n. Y/n said small thank you to him he then peaked her lips lightly. He then took out a vodka bottle out nowhere added to his orange juice and instead of milk added it to his cereal.