DILF & HIS TWINS

DILF AND THE TWIN

Namjoon as the dad
Age (32)

Twins
Taehyung & Yeonjun
Current age (14)

•••••••

Y/n and her older sister daisy were 13 years apart . They love each other really much and their mother also dearly loved them but there dad didn't. He really wanted a son but that didn't happened they were really poor and were living in the village .

One day the father came home and he told the mother that they should marry daisy off . They argue a bit as daisy's only 18 and only high school graduated . Their condition was really bad , they were surviving on rice and ramen only .

The father threw the money bag at the mother and she was surprised to see the amount of money and at the last she agreed . The father had literally sold his daughter to the upper class and wealthiest man in their village. That man being in his 50s lost his wife , owns most of the land and wanted to remarry just because his son argued with him regarding the property . Old man being stubborn he decided that he will not give his property to his son so he decided to remarry.

That day he had to send daisy to him but daisy was really clever she ran away from home .
The father had no other choice y/n was playing with her dolls he picked 5 year old y/n and she started scream that she still wanna play but he didn't listen .

•••••••••••••••

"Wasn't your daughter 18 ? She's barely even a 8"  ~  Mr kim asked with a lifted brow

Y/n's father stayed quiet as he was really terrified

"But it's fine in ten years I can make her really obedient for me " ~ Mr kim said while looking at her tear stained face .

"As your wish now she's yours"  ~ y/n's father

"Did you beat her?"

"No"

"Then why did she cried"

"She was playing with dolls before coming here"

"Okay now you may get out and don't even think about coming here again" ~ mr kim

••••••••••••••

"Father you must be out of your mind" ~ namjoon said frustratedly
"This girl is even 9 years younger then your grandsons "

" namjoon you're mouth is spitting too much nonsense Yappa yappa daaa shut up" ~ mr kim

"If you're really worried about your property you can keep it yourself i have no interest but please don't cross the limits "

"You and your twins had both left me alone after your wife's death and we don't have a single female in this household i have no one to talk to at least now i have someone "

"You're also not coming to Seoul with us"

"I have my land to look after not like you a idiotic teacher "

"For the last time dad I'm a medical professor "

"Not even a real doctor "

"I'm teaching the future doctors "

Meanwhile Taehyung and yeonjun were trying make y/n comfortable

"How old are you?" Taehyung

"5 and next year i will join school just like my sister " ~ y/n

"You have a sister too" ~ yeonjun

"Yes she's really pretty and when can i return home ?" ~ y/n

"Now this is your home" ~ yeonjun