NO ~ jjk 🦋

Jungkook was done with her he just wore his robe back opened the door y/n was looking outside the window . He holded her arm took her to his room and pushed her on his bed and got on top of her . She started struggling under his grip .

"Mr jeon what are you doing I think you're not in your sense" ~y/n

He just pinned her both arms above her head . He was trying to kiss her lips but she keep on moving her head . He just slapped her face with his other hand and holded her face with that hand and kissed her aggressively this was the first time she got slapped by other then her parents or brothers.

" y/n I'm in my senses how can you be so clueless" jungkook said

"Clueless about what sir" ~y/n said with the tears in her eyes

"I'm trying to fuck you from last 6 years" ~jungkook said while grinding his teeth.

"I'm sorry sir Please don't do this to me"

"I'm not asking for you're opinion" jungkook said

He ripped her blouse then took off her pants too . Leaving her in her lingerie he then took the foreplay rope then tied her

 Leaving her in her lingerie he then took the foreplay rope then tied her

Without any warning jungkook just opened his robe and y/n just looked other way , he holded her chin and told Her to

"Look at me , look at my body"

"Mr jeon you're too big I'm a virgin" he said while sobbing

"It only gets bigger for you"

"Please dont you can find someone better"

"Nothing is better then your virgin kitty so pure and so cute I can't get erection without thinking about you and were you saving yourself for me huh"

"No"

"No okay then"

He just putted his dick in her she was so shocked and it hurted so much . He just stared thrusting in her really fast and faster , giving her hickeys too also slapping her where ever he felt like to either on her boobs or slapping across her face.

"God you are just so nice and tight and the way you are clenching my dick"

He didn't stop for 20 minutes he just pulled out and cummed on her stomach. He then changed the position made her lay on her stomach then entered her asshole . Poor girl just screamed it was so hurtful she thought he will rip her apart. She didn't feel any pleasure after few more minutes he was done .
Her whole body was red and covered with marks .

"You are mine you get it?"

She didn't responded

"SAY THAT YOU'RE MINE"

"I'm yours" she said

"Look now be a good girl okay I'm yours too i will not fuck any other woman okay"

She didn't responded she just blanked out

•••••••••••••••

After that day jungkook started being really clingy to her made her move into his house . Made her to all the house chores , breakfast, lunch , dinner and at night to warm his bed too.

He didn't left any place where he didn't fucked her kitchen counter , his bed , his office table or her office table when she on to call he just blended her on the table and fucked her from behind . Her being under his table giving him a bj .

She was doing her work on her laptop her right hand on the keyboard and left on his cock giving him handjob . Whenever she's too focused on her laptop he just bit her shoulder to get the attention.

Whenever she's on her period he just jerked his night off . In the morning she had to remove his dirty sheets .

Few months later he just decided to marry her so that everyone knows she's his now . He really liked her from the staring she was just really obedient and didn't said anything . Only if she had fought back but she didn't she was never told to do that .