Dad's boss's son ~ ksj

Part 2
Im sorry for some silly mistakes hope i improve in future

••••••••••••one year later••••••••

Lee family has also now moved to America and they are staying in Kim family's house for the time being.

Jin continue to manipulate y/n into thinking that how much useless she is , just because she doesn't do well in school . "You know no man will ever love a dumb girl like you" jin said making sure that no one else is around them .

At night y/n was sleeping in her room and jin entered the room and slept next to her like usual he would put his face on her neck . She was in deep sleep and thought it was her sister.

•••••••••
"Mom what do you mean it was just  an accident " y/n said frustratedly

"Listen y/n just because you're good looking doesn't mean that every man likes you" Mrs lee "he's a 18 year old adult now why would he go after a child like you and not your sister " "and btw what have you scored in your previous test?"

"14/20" she said happily

"What's there to be proud of?" Mrs lee

"But mumma i have improved "
Mrs lee just hummed and left .

From that day own wards y/n decided that she will do better to improve herself if that's what her parents want from her . She thought that if she started to score well her family will love her like they use to do in her childhood.

••••••••••••• 4 years later •••••••••••••

"Why did she choose an art college after scoring 89 percent " Mrs kim asked y/n's parents
"She said she loves art and want to pursue a career in this field and we don't really see a problem in it" Mrs lee said "yeah but still what a shame" Mrs kim said

                           ••••••••••

"Thank god at least you have some talent " jin said to y/n . As she was ignoring him . Y/n has changed now she's no more a 12 year old kid who use to cry over her report card . She stopped giving shit about what others think and also had stopped comparing herself with others . She has accepted herself , she is beautiful and a really good artist.

"But you will still stay dumb rest of your life" he said "a grown up man like me well maintained and about to be a business owner wouldn't like you much " he mocked her and was really hoping to see her tears . From past year she doesn't take his words seriously . Jin has also noticed that she no more cry and also find excuses to make skin ship with her .

"Well i also don't want some one well maintained like you to like me , I would date a dumb artist like me and will marry him" she said proudly.

"Think about it you wouldn't have the luxury that you have now" ~ jin

"Well at least i will be happy and I will be self built not dependent on my daddy's business " ~ y/n

Jin got closer to her went near her ear and whispered "aren't you being really bold ? I have noticed it from past few years that you really started talking too much "

"Guess truth hurts" ~ y/n

"Just you wait " ~ jin

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n has being living happily she has also moved out of her parents house . Really happy with life she's living . She doesn't care about anybody's opinion or accept any disrespect towards her .

Her parents called and said that jin , jade and namjoon wanna spent some time with her as they haven't meet her in a while , they wanna have some quality time with her .

"Y/n these paintings are no joke i mean wow " ~ namjoon

"Well I'm not really surprised I know my sister is really talented " ~ jade said proudly jade was the only one who supported her artist dream and make her really self confidence about herself .

"Yeah really pretty paintings" ~ jin said

They had great time together but jin didn't spoke much . Y/n didn't really cared , she has always felt this creepy vibe from past 3 year she's glad that he doesn't cling to her as he used to do .

They all had left y/n's apartment and now it's 2 am in the morning. Somebody ringed her door bell . She opened the door and found jin standing there .

"Can i talk to you" ~ jin

"Right now ?" ~ y/n

"Yeah" ~ jin

"Okay you can come in" Jin entered and suddenly pulled her into a hug
"I want to apologise to you for being mean towards you and saying harsh words to you" he whispered into her ear she pulled out of the hug "okay apology not accepted you can go now" she said

"baby are this mad at me ? " ~ jin

"This simply apology is not gonna fix my heart " ~ y/n

"Aww baby i was doing this for us" ~jin

"What do you mean" ~ y/n

"Look when we get marry what will people say that kim seokjin married a dumb girl or they will even say that you only married me for my money and I know you're not that type of person" ~ jin

"Are you out of your mind I'm not marring you and i think of you and namjoon as brothers . Even dad wouldn't agree" ~ y/n

"So you're not gonna agree " ~ jin

"No" ~ y/n

"Okay i see" ~ jin

•••••••••••••••next day•••••••••••••••••

Y/n was about to enter her parents house as her mom called her because they have some important thing to discuss with her .

Y/n entered the house and greeted her mom who was sobbing . Kim family was also there . When got near her dad . He slapped her on the face .

"I didn't know that i have raised such a whore . Shouldn't have let moved out the house " Mr lee said

"What do you mean ? Dad" ~y/n

Mr lee pulled out his phone and showed her pictures of her and jin both them shirtless and some of them making out .