NO ~ jjk

Y/n being the youngest in the family has been always obedient she saw her elder brothers getting in trouble when they do something wrong

Y/n being the youngest in the family has been always obedient she saw her elder brothers getting in trouble when they do something wrong . I mean if we always follow the rules we wouldn't get to enjoy the life we wanted . But she was always obedient never questioned anyone always wanted to make her parents proud. So she never said no to anyone , in her childhood her mother once was complained about how she's a light sleeper doesn't get much sleep from that day she started to make sure not to disturb her mother even if she's in some kind of pain.

She was always taught to help others and obey people older then her this also made her people pleasure and people took advantage of it . She always had difficulty to say no and no matter how much uncomfortable she is . Later she moved out for her university.

She was working as an intern for jeon's it's popular and most profitable company . Later she got offer for a personal secretary a the pay was also really good so she accepted it . It was actually better then being a intern she use to get harassed by her co workers and ugly old senior men and she was so dumb to think that they will stop doing it and always kept quite.

She grew up with two older brothers who use to beat her up and when they were going through puberty they would touch her under growing breast or her small cunt she was only 12 at the time and she got used them groping her or them rubbing their clothes bulge on her ass every where later they stopped doing it maybe they had realised it was wrong . Somewhere in her head she still remembers those touches and the disgusting feel of it .

She's been working for Jeon Jungkook for 6 years still after her graduation. She's been a perfect secretary for him who doesn't try to get in his pants or ware revealing cloths and even if she does sometimes they look elegant and classy on her unlike her co workers (sorry if I'm being pick me) .

Jungkook being 8 years older then her . She obeyed him really well and worked hard for him . He was really happy with her she was so obedient although he likes dominant older women but there was something special about her or maybe she was so easy.

••••••••••••••••••

"miss y/n tell that asshole to stop fooling around with female staff and do his work properly " ~ jungkook said angrily he was pissed that old man was fooling around with girls and was doing pathetic job.

Y/n she just call the person who jungkook called asshole "Mr choi boss is saying please stop fooling around and make deals properly because of you I'm afraid we will face big a loss" then she cutted the call .

Jungkook was standing really close to her and it was not a new thing for her he's really touchy only towards her . He also always wonder why she never say anything thing about it .

Once in the beginning of her job he accidentally touched her butt she just flinched a bit but didn't said anything. He thought that she will go to the HR to complain but she didn't and even if she did nothing would have happened coz he's the investor because of him the company is running.

He wondered if she didn't complained then maybe she liked him of course he didn't like him he's rich , handsome , have shredded body and people might not know but he good in bed too these three thing can balance out his shitty personality.

So he thought why not try to seduce her on purpose calling her at night to pick him up from bar . Having sex in his office on purpose with her co worker , on purpose spilling hot coffee on himself and telling her to take his shirt off . This also didn't affected her

Her only escape from reality was romantic books she's been a good girl her whole life the only thing she likes . Where she sees strong female characters who are able to say no .

Jungkook gifted her apartment next to his one so that it will be easy for them to work . Well the main purpose was to keep her near him . Their routine starts with typical secretary preparing boss's outfit of the day after his workout . And she does it for him even button up his shirt for him , cut his nails , reapply his sunscreen for him , and in the end of his day gives his shoulder a massage.

He was holding back his desire of fucking her over the kitchen counter or over his office table. Anyone can tell he's desperate for her so much that he on purpose is keeping her near him accept for her .

For her she doesn't think much about him as she grew up with brothers those touches also mean nothing to her as for fuck her co worker it's his life he can do whatever he wants . As for her boyfriend she doesn't have , she works 6 days a week for jungkook even some times on Sunday.

Jungkook always flirt with her but she always have a poker face and doesn't respond to it much . She thinks it's his nature but he only flirts with her . Y/n just doesn't think much about it she thinks if she keep her relationship with jungkook crystal clear her career will be better .

On the other hand jungkook couldn't take it any more he was waring only robe was naked then on purpose he dropped that robe and

"Opps my robe ! It fallen down now I'm naked " he said with a smirk but y/n didn't even spare a glance towards him and she got up left the room . Behind the door she said "please call me when you are fully dressed"

At that time he ran out of his patients he was done with chasing game for 6 years