LOVE AFFAIR

Jung hoseok, your fiancé that your parents arranged for you. A real sunshine with positive vibes, rich, handsome and really funny. He's the designer and model himself of his own luxurious fashion brand. He is everything a girl can ask for.

"So y/n I really hope that you are happy with our marriage" ~ he asked as he smiled.

"Yes i am"
Well the actual thing is you are still not over your ex boyfriend Jungkook. You don't know why maybe you just likes to be treated as shit. Jungkook was one of the worst asshole towards you cheated on you, many times insulted you, aggressively had seggs with when you weren't ready.

"Y/n I wouldn't judge you for your past okay and it also doesn't matter to me if you're a virgin or not" ~ he said then he took a sip of his hot chocolate. You both were sitting in a really pretty cafe.

Your wedding was in a month everything was done except for your dress which you just bought together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may kiss the bride"

He just kiss you really gently and all the crowd cheered for you. He was looking really handsome that day and he was happy too. Your eyes just landed on jungkook he was wearing black cloths.

He looked at your way and smirked the reason why you broke up was you were done with him and he still gives you butterflies. She should have married hoseok after moving on. He came towards you guys and congratulated hoseok as he was invited by him.

Jungkook is a rapper who is almost going flop. He is that playboy who just doesn't care about anyone's feeling. When you were with him everything for him going well his carrier and everything but after you left everything was gone.

You're just a jackpot when hoseok got engaged to you his business started going at its peak that he didn't really expected. Does jungkook regret letting you go? YES

~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh hobi I feel you good" ~ you moaned as hobi was licking and sucking you down there.

He then got on top of you and entered inside you. He slowly started moving. It was slow and pleasurable filled with love. You were such a perfect person that he could ever wish for.

You ended up having 6 orgasms. The after glow was there too. You also started loving your body and your belly that gets folds he kisses them. Every time you guys make love he just always whispers nothing but things like how good you are how beautiful you are.

You started working out only for yourself not for impressing some men. You also started dressing up for yourself to impress yourself. You now where dresses that fits your body not some baggy black clothes to hide your beautiful body.

You over came your body dysmorphia, hobi helped you overcame it and also from your eating disorders. Everything was going well for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in your company cabinet where you work as a romantic novelist and a successful one. You were writing draft for your next series at 11 pm and you were so focused that you didn't knew that somebody was staring at you with passion.

In just one movement you looked up and flinched really hard. You knew that there is no one else in you company accept for you and you already told hobi that you will be late. You usually come to the company only for publication of your novels or designing the book cover.

What you actually saw was jungkook standing outside of your office smiling creepily at you. He just opened your cabinet door and got near you.

"Hi baby how are you?" ~ he smirked and he looks like he's high