|38| |𝐒ᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ.|

Start from the beginning

"What happened to you?" The hunter raised a question upon seeing the tears on the werewolf's face.

"It was Klaus," he said with a rather saddened voice. "He just took Elena."
___________________________________________

𝐀ʟᴀʀɪᴄ's 𝐑ᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ.

"Where's Maddox?" Asked Klaus when he entered the apartment. "He should be back by now."

"I don't know," retorted Katherine, her eyes falling again on Alexandra's unconscious silhouette.

The Original followed her gaze and walked towards the Nephilim, kneeling next to her and tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "Why she hasn't awoken yet?"

"I don't know," reiterated the doppelgänger and noticed the small velvet box in his hand. "What is that?"

The half-werewolf smirked. "Well, it's certainly not for you, Katerina."

Out of nowhere, Alexandra's forehead made contact with the immortal male's nose and sent him against the chair behind him.

Klaus instead of fighting back, just laughed as he snapped his nose back. "You got a temper, love. I knew I liked you for a reason."

"Where am I?" She queried, not opening her eyes yet.

"Your Uncle's apartment," answered Katherine, making her presence known to the angelic beauty.

The half-mundane opened her eyes and turned her head in the vampire's direction. "Ugh, you're still alive?"

The Original kneeled down to her level, having the blood under his nose wiped off. "I thought that I would enjoy my revenge plentifully if I watched you receiving yours by tormenting her." The Bloodwood heir met his gaze as the Petrova female took heed of her heartbeat increasing in dread.

"Although, you did try to ruin my ritual with that fake Moonstone..." Continued Klaus and the half-Cretan's eyes widened when he brought the real Moonstone in front of her. When she looked down, she perceived that the stone was missing from her pocket. "I got you a second gift apart from Katerina's enslavement."

"A gift?" Her slightly hoarse voice asked. "Why?"

He opened the small velvet box and revealed a... ʀɪɴɢ.

It was when he placed it on her finger that she realized she was wearing cuffs

It was when he placed it on her finger that she realized she was wearing cuffs. "I don't trust Elijah had any idea of your Name Day."